The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ash Blade Storm Bug Megathread

Sazabi

ok, done a few defense runs on my Ash, did over 200 Blade Storms, no bug occurred

can anyone else verify that the bug has been fixed, so this topic can be closed?

edit:

got the bug again today releveling up my ash

will send support ticket

Edited by BlackVortex

That would be me in the picture. Just made a report about it myself, though there seems to be plenty of them already around. The decoy has me puzzled though. Edit: I should really read the replies before making one of my own. The decoy makes a bit more sense now, I suppose.

Edited by Tartington

hi :D

so earlier today i was playing with my ash and used my ultimate and when some 1 kill my current target

i get to keep the ultimate invulnerable and i cant use skills nor can i touch the ground or jump

ps: I tried it in pvp and i cant be killed

Ash-130 OP, plz nerf.

So when my teammate killed the same guy I targeted at the same time as my bladestorm teleport, Ash turned into a fighter jet as if he were a Transformer. Hilarity ensued.

Edited by TheCometCE

Interesting... you use Hind

I'm in the process of polarizing it multiple times to see if it's worth using when maxed out, I was intending on a melee-only run but when this glitch happens your melee is locked out. So yeah, stuck with my guns that weren't entirely suited for this XD

Edited by TheCometCE

I'm in the process of polarizing it multiple times to see if it's worth using when maxed out, I was intending on a melee-only run but when this glitch happens your melee is locked out. So yeah, stuck with my guns that weren't entirely suited for this XD

Do it if you like the thing :P

I formaed my Braton Prime 8 times and it's still bad lol