Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix Nyx's Butt

caidros

its annoying to play a frame that is said to be female but if you look at her from the back it looks like a man.please DEVs if you read this make her rear look feminine or at least cover it over so we wont think its a cross dressing man.

Only few know that Nyx is not what she pretends to be.

(S)he gets all of you by mind control.

You fools.

That apart, I think Nyx looks enough as a femalish frame.

You spent too much time squinting at the tail zone. ^^

Watch your targets, Tenno. It's the Grineer.

Edited by Yaer

Having played almost purely Nyx since I got her, I can honestly say Nyx has a lady's butt. She's not an hourglass, though. Not all women are.

Beyond that, Nyx is far more muscular than the other female frames, so her thicker thighs and waist exaggerate her already thin figure.

Hell, if you want curves there's Saryn, if you want a derriere that'll make Al Pacino proud, there's Nova. Great thighs? There's KFC. Those of us who like a more athletic body have Nyx.

Kudos to DE for giving us women with every body type.

The realistic variety in body shapes makes me think that these models may start out as a laser-scanned "blank" of a real person before the art department turns them into warframes.

Just imagine some real live woman feeling crap about her body because a bunch of video game nerds think she's not sexy enough.

Having played almost purely Nyx since I got her, I can honestly say Nyx has a lady's butt. She's not an hourglass, though. Not all women are.

Beyond that, Nyx is far more muscular than the other female frames, so her thicker thighs and waist exaggerate her already thin figure.

Hell, if you want curves there's Saryn, if you want a derriere that'll make Al Pacino proud, there's Nova. Great thighs? There's KFC. Those of us who like a more athletic body have Nyx.

there is actually a fact here that proves nyx has a mans butt,it is a copy and paste from excaliburs butt.

athletic would be valkyr's body. i agree with a variety of body shapes but why add a crossdresser?