Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Breaking News! Eclipse Is Removing Anger From The Galaxy!

2ply

Word on the street says that Warlords and Alliances alike are starting to change the way they feel about Eclipse as a super power.

In a recent quote from an anonymous Warlord: "...as a leader of a Ghost clan I must confess, If it wasn't for Eclipse and that Epic Battle Pay, I wouldn't be able to support my own battle pay!"

Yes, it seems that Eclipse is even a benefit to its own potential competition!

With Battle Pays from opponents of Eclipse jumping all over the place and leaving many without pay as a result; Eclipse is building a reputation of being a consistent provider of cash Flow for all who play in the stars.

Each day people are seeing how Eclipse can stamp out madness and Angry people in the galaxy. With the right price for the right tax, Eclipse has set the bar for what the people deserve and for what they expect.

Everyone could use some of that Epic Battle Pay....even when they are fighting Eclipse itself!

-Breaking News Team

Edited by 2ply

I think the integrity of this news team should be called into question.

besides, no battle pay can match the massive inconvenience of waiting to play darksectors

Actually, he's neutral on this. He's with The Mighty Violation Train alliance, which is basically unaffiliated with Eclipse.

I think they're doing a good job, too, redirecting pay where it's needed from all sectors being taxed. Good strategy, and rewards players for supporting them. As far as can be seen, they're not raising taxes too high, and resources have yet to be taxed as far as I know, so all is fair. 

Also, attacking a clan just to get their battle pay is like shooting yourself in the foot for medical insurance: You can't actually cover your initial cost, but you might get that benefit. You're competing with the entirety of the mercenaries looking out for conflicts and Eclipse's Epic Battle Pay. Seriously. It ain't worth it. Better off doing Void runs.

And they'll only do that if you can really give them a run for their money, and that being the case, you'll need to fork out battle pay of your own.

That being said, with the amount of battle pay offered, the conflicts actually become far more lucrative than the Dark Sectors themselves, to say nothing of how quickly enemies go down with the Epic Battle Pay. They have good strategy here. Excellently done, Eclipse. These guys have surprised me.

At this rate, the only people to blame on Dark Sector conflicts is everyone except Eclipse. They're actually speeding it up.

I'm sorry, what? "they're not raising taxes too high"?

Are you kidding me? Their taxes are 25-30%.

It's horrid, and must be dealt with.

I'm not sure if you're there for the credits, or the XP bonus. Cause if you're looking for credits, you should try Void missions, which are much faster to complete (T3 capture, less than five miutes, 35k cred), as opposed to Dark Sector Survival, 5 minutes, about 7k average. And only if you extract immediately.

Now, contrast to Battle pay. Minimum 5k, as rightfully recommended by a few smart forum-goers, going above 10k, sometimes 15k, and the occasional Epic Battle Pay of 50k at one point. 

I think you've got your priorities a little mixed, my friend: The 25-30% credit tax is peanuts. Credits for your coffers are made elsewhere. That is to say, Void, and Battle pay. Eclipse gets it. 

I'm not sure if you're there for the credits, or the XP bonus. Cause if you're looking for credits, you should try Void missions, which are much faster to complete (T3 capture, less than five miutes, 35k cred), as opposed to Dark Sector Survival, 5 minutes, about 7k average.

The hell kind of Dark Sectors are you running? That's low even for Venus.