Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframe Should Be The Next Prime?

Sirbrus

As the title says I'd like to see where everyone's hearts are as to who you think deserves to be the next prime. My heart is forever taken by ASH and I believe he's to be of the highest caliber as a warframe. I'd like to further boost his stats and see what the artist come up with for his prime look.

The general consensus is that it will be a male frame, so my money is one either Ash or Loki - although it IS possible Volt COULD be one (if memory serves, he was a starting frame himself for a while). I'd say Loki has the better chance, though, as DE teased us with it being one of those two - although that may have just been playing off of the antagonism that Loki players and Rhino players have between each other.

Frost. He needs a real prime, not just the recolor he has now. Even Excalibur has a retexture, which is way cooler than a recolor.

He's got that helmet... although a LITTLE tweak to Frost MAY be in order... I don't know I don't play him.

Following the current pattern next Prime should be a male frame, and they even said when they released Rhino Prime that it was a close choice between either Loki Prime or Rhino Prime, which leads me to think that Loki Prime is next.

Edited by Sasquatch180

I'm hoping for loki prime. I want to play loki again, but I don't want to build him, potato him, forma him, just for DE to release loki prime a week after I finish. happened before to me with the bronco prime, once the gradivus dilemma finished and we all got the shiny new brakk. it was described as a hand cannon, not a hand shotgun. and it was essentially a direct upgrade of bronco prime, at the time. oh well

if it is indeed a femal frame, hmm, guess I'd be alright with Trinity prime, assuming she looks awesome, otherwise I might just stick with classic trinity. I really don't care about female frames, the only ones I don't have some copy of are nova and nyx, and the reason for that is that I didn't really like them (and because I bought plat and subsequently slots after I'd already leveled a majority of the frames, hence why I don't have loki on me. but since then, I've kept everything, so even thought I don't like valkyr or zephyr, I do have them). so a prime female would just mean I'd have to potentially replace my beloved trinity, saryn, or banshee

barring loki prime, my vote goes to Excal Prime 2: the Reprimening

One of the female frames, if DE continues the pattern of alternating genders with primes. Maybe a Banshee/Sayrn prime if they're really gonna get a rework done. If not, then Nyx. Or maybe Trinity so that her upcoming nerf can be bittersweet. 

No, the pattern for the primes has been male male female female male, so the next Prime should be male, and the next regular should be female.

I say Loki Prime or Ash Prime. Then, after that, Nyx Prime.

~snip~

barring loki prime, my vote goes to Excal Prime 2: the Reprimening

keep wishing and beating the dead horse.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Loki Prime, as he was hinted at being worked on back when DE said the next prime would either be Rhino or Loki, and it turned out to be Rhino. Or they could have just been pulling our leg. Anything's possible

Edited by DJ_Redwire