Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Top Weapon In The Game Atm?

ss4chris

Loltor Prime is so strong...

Only 4 Forma on mine so far but it kills anything dead asap.

Never forget #Pentamasterrace!

For Melee actually really enjoying Dual Kama's... 

They are quick, effective and the slide attack just chops entire groups up 1 shot.

The Uncommon stance is better than the rare one on these though, rare stance slows them down too much while the uncommon does massive combos.

Boltor Prime has very good burst DPS. Arguably the highest now.

But !!

I still like the Latron Prime, Bows / Marelok / Lex Prime.

I cannot match the shear volume of power it can put out, but if you want a heavy dead in a few shots instead dozens of rounds.

You know what to pick.

The Tenno, since we're causing mass genocides of races. 

----------------------------------------------------------

On a serious note:

-Boltor Prime

-Dragon Nikana or Dual Ichors

Edited by Pansoy

Top weapon seems to be most decided by damage..

Id make a list of top weapons of each type

Kill off aything thats too far below in damage or utility (sorry snipers)

And  then say pick what suits you as your top weapon

For me its Latron prime and Ogris

Stug secondary but its not viable half the time because its difficult to stick enemies and far too easy to kill yourself...

For melee D Nikana gets my vote for now

Edited by Azawarau

I love Latron Prime, but it doesn't seem to play nice with Heavy Caliber so...

Primary: Soma (Crit build, good for sniping, also good for clearing corridors fast)

Secondary: Despair (Gunslinger, Hornet Strike, Barrel Diffusion, Lethal Torrent tears through pretty much everything in T3 at close range with headshots, fast reload too)

Melee: Dual Ichor (OMG! Crit, channeling, speed build with Life Strike and Swirling Tiger)

Primary: Boltor prime is the STRONGEST weapon in the game, but I prefer my Braton.

Secondary: I would say the Braak, if you like shotpistols, Lex for accuracy at range(prime is better), or the Twin gremlins for versatility

Melee: Glaive for being able to kill at range without getting close

In terms of primary weaps, I use the Soma for just spraying hordes of enemies with bullets and watching them die horribly ridiculously fast, Latron Prime for one-shotting damn near everything, and Penta for blasting clumps of enemies with 9k damage per grenade.  Haven't tried Boltor Prime yet; I need to run a few more ODDs to make that.  For secondaries, Castanas do solid AoE elemental damage and Wraith Twin Vipers can kill pretty much anything in half a second.  My favorite melee weapons are the Dual Zoren and Fang Prime because of their ridiculously high attack rates, but the Dragon Nikana and Orthos Prime are also pretty fun for their reach and power.

Best DPS weapon is Boltor prime. I' ve been maining Latron Prime before, and I' ve to say, that it comes after Boltor Prime.

I don't know why, but I prefer using Lex Prime as my secondary, for sniping enemies, being farther away. 

The best melee weapon is in my opinion, Dragon Nikana.