Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #27: Tonight At 7Pm Edt!

[DE]Megan

YeFqGN4.jpg

Sit back and relax on the couch with DERebecca and DEMegan for some PS4 gameplay! Watch as Rebecca battles her way for Prime Parts and Megan chats with viewers!

PLUS, see some sweet new Fan Art, win Platinum Prizes, and see the winners of the Warframe Warpaint contest!

See you here tonight, May 1 at 7PM EDT. Check your time zones here.

is EDT the same as EST? cause i dont know of a timezone called EDT

EDT is EST with daylight savings. It's the same timezone, just the EDT is the designator whenever daylight savings time goes into effect.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

I get confused easily.  My computer is running Windows 7 where all times are aligned by UTC.  In my case: UTC -10.  From Google it looks like EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) is UTC-4 so six hour difference which puts Prime Time at 1pm for me.  However, UTC-10 doesn't observe that daylight savings bs so at some point I expect this to be wrong...

Please tell us if we're getting a Grineer-frame, or if there is talk of one.

Also has there been any mention of tweaking the mod system a bit to make the utility mods a bit more viable? Or maybe reducing the scaling of mods like Serration/Hornet Strike?

Simple question : Will the update be before livestream or after?

Seeing as the entire livestream is centered around the PS4 (as all their attention has been for the past week), it's safe to say we'll be up late waiting for the update.

Crossing my fingers for them to fix melee 2.0 for controllers after having broken it and ignoring the reports for 6 days