Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Pulse Helmet Stats

Neogeo

So I know it's been said that they are going to remove stats from helmets and those who choose to keep it may. But.. my Pulse Volt helmet says "Arcane Pulse Helmet- Pulse Helmet for the Volt Warframe."

Originally the Pulse Volt Helmet had an increases power duration at the expense of lowering his maximum shield.

Power Duration +10%
Shield Max -5%

Though, my Storm Helmet says, "Arcane Storm Helmet- Storm increases ability power but reduces stamina."

All of my other helmets continue to mention their stats, it just seems to be the Pulse Helmet that is the only one thrown off.

To get to the point, is it a bug? Or did I stumble upon something unnoticed? I never removed or changed my Pulse Helmet and would like to get it fixed.

Thanks.

Arcane Helms Mean That They Are Helms That Have The Stats And Helmets Without The "Arcane" Tag Will Not Have Stats. You Will Have A Chance To Remove The Stats Of The Helms In The Foundry. Helms With Stats Will No Longer Be Buyable After Wednesday. They Will Become Just A Cosmetic Item.

So confused tbh >.>. Was there any official announcement/warning in writing about the upcoming stats removal?  Is it really happening perhaps within 24h?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/224988-stat-helmet-blueprint-changes/

The annoying confusion is the date/day is listed wrong.  They said Wednesday the 6th. So we have no idea if it's today or tomorrow, because of a typo that hasn't been fixed.

Edit: Oh, Looks like they finally fixed it, it says the 7th now.

Edited by Gelkor

The statless helmets should be up in "1 day" as the game currently says when the arcane helmets are taken down, however I have this bug too, I've tested it in game and it is just the description of that helmet that is wrong, as using it in game does increase the time of my abilities. Otherwise, if you just want the costumes, I'd say give it until tomorrow to see the rest of them if they put them all up at once.

As subject says. Bought/Crafted right when they said a change would come. clearly remember it having the stats then. Submitted a support ticket but no reply yet that I know of. Hoping others could check theirs to see if they still have stats on it or not.

9EpsCe2.jpg

Should display that it Raises Power Duration and lowers Shields when moused over but as you can see, it doesn't. Post update today, It has the same description as the statless one in the market yet still says "Arcane". 

(P.S. I was just leveling those weapons at the time lol)

EDIT: Picture is PRE-Update

EDIT2: Nevermind, I just check my support and have this reply for anyone else worried about it: 

"[DE]
Hello 7.T.,

Thank you for reporting this bug! Even though the Arcane Pulse helmet is currently not listed as having stats, it still has the unique stats :)

The dev team is already aware of this issue and we will have it fixed as soon as possible.

To see when this bug gets fixed, please keep an eye on the Update notes posted in the forums:

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention!"
Edited by 7.T.

It's still an Arcane Helmet, the description is bugged. Megan replied to one of my posts about it, I'll see if I can find it.

EDIT:

Merged similar thread!

This is a small UI bug displaying the wrong info. All Arcane stats still exist and are applied to your Warframe. This issue is known and will be fixed!

Edited by PsychedelicSnake

I'm aware the stats were removed on future helms, but I've had the pulse helmet for months now and when I checked after the hotfix it had no stats when it should be giving me +10% power duration and -5% shields. This was the only bugged arcane helmet I found so far.