Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Incorrect Mission Stats Megathread

LordMidnightX

A screenshot in this situation would be very helpful if you have one! Also, were you hosting or client? Which mission type did this occur on? Thanks!

*If you're referring to the End Mission Scores showing 0 and the host having 100%- we're working on that.

I think they mean that after a mission is over they check their inventory and the reward is not there. You can check again later on after logging out and then back in and it isn't there. You can level up weapons and frames on these missions but the end reward does not always appear. Just some xp for leveling.

This has happened on and off over the last couple months. Rewards won't show up or take a log out and log back in before they do. That type of thing.

Just another of the bugs that are still around.

at end of mission i keep receiving all zeros for kills, damage, etal.  wish u could do something about this issue as it is very disconcerting.  it looks like i am receiving ex but i can't be sure.  see what you can do. thank you.

I'm seeing this too. Sometimes it will spread out the score, sometimes it won't. Though I haven't seen it with all zeros for everyone, someone will always get percentages. I think I may have seen it where all the absolute numbers were zero though.

Had similar issues before U13, but right after U13 it was almost always screwed up.

Aw, c'mon! New update (13.3) and still mission's result stats are broken...

How hard it is to fix them?

Why add more weapons and other things  into game, when you can't even repair one of the most annoying bugs in game?

...Adding more stuff in game to keep players happy?

Why am I finding out all of my stats at the end of a mission? Playing a survival mission for over 30min without knowing how many kills you got until the mission ends is CRAZY!  [DE], have you ever heard of a scoreboard? Atleast let us see a kill count while we are in-game. Now I know some tenno are not going to care about this which is fine, but some of us want to see every bit of information and keep on track with our stats WHILE we play. It helps boost self-morale and actually makes you become a better player. This should be a super easy fix. [DE], DON'T disappoint me.