Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

The Real Face Of The Lotus.

Dopey

You kind of ruined my view of the Lotus now. Thanks.

Idunno, fits pretty well to me.  Those droopy eyelids, Lotus is clearly drunk, which explains half of her mixed up directions and "miscalculating" all the time.

Idunno, fits pretty well to me.  Those droopy eyelids, Lotus is clearly drunk, which explains half of her mixed up directions and "miscalculating" all the time.

I always envisioned her as you know, looking like Rebecca. Not a mannequin.

Edited by BecomeLikeWater

Whaaaaaaaa? 

But...but...but....

the_lotus__warframe__by_darikaart-d7e1lo

..........but...but.....but.....

but she............

dont worry, im sure its like those games that magicly make you bald whenever you equip a hat.

Edited by BloodHungryKitten

I think I'm still gonna stick with this look for maskless Lotus:

1Ka9spi.png

Dang, which version of the game was this (assuming this was actually in the game at some point and not just conceptual)?

And if that is Lotus I agree that it's an interesting looking Lotus :)

Edited by Paradoxbomb

Dang, which version of the game was this (assuming this was actually in the game at some point and not just conceptual)?

And if that is Lotus I agree that it's an interesting looking Lotus :)

This is from the Alpha

Why is everyone here flipping S#&$?

I think she's really pretty.... Honestly - I feared that there was nothing behind that helmet at all... Cyborg, android, AI... what do I know. Basically they wouldn't need a face at all.

Though , I have to admit that this:

I think I'm still gonna stick with this look for maskless Lotus:

1Ka9spi.png

is far more epic.

Damn... I've never seen that pic before... It's just.... epic! She looks so evil... damn.

I would really like to see the entire picture... not just her head.

DE, please release an artbook with all the concept works and designs.... plz... I beg you.

And hey... If that's just a glitch, then maybe they just haven't modelled the hair yet.... I mean... why should they?

Edited by WEREsandrock

Why is everyone here flipping S#&$?

I think she's really pretty.... Honestly - I feared that there was nothing behind that helmet at all... Cyborg, android, AI... what do I know. Basically they wouldn't need a face at all.

Though , I have to admit that this:

is far more epic.

Damn... I've never seen that pic before... It's just.... epic! She looks so evil... damn.

And hey... If that's just a glitch, then maybe they just haven't modelled the hair yet.... I mean... why should they?

engine limitation with almost every game with equipable head gear, take fallout 3 as example, you have long hair, but, you put a helmet, it changes it to short/shaved head.

therefor...... upcoming lotus hat for tenno? :3

I'm surprised no one has brought this up, but have any of you considered that since we aren't meant to see her "unmasked" that that is just a placeholder model? I remember the same thing happened with Tali from Mass Effect, you could clip the camera into her helmet and everyone was like "OMFG Tali's face!!!111!1!1!" and it was indeed just a placeholder(granted her actual face wasn't too much better). When you make a character with a helmet, you need something to put the helmet/mask on top of.