Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Music Do You Listen To While Playing Warframe?

shellspeed1

I try to find suitable themed music or soundtracks to fit the feel of the mission I wanted to jump into, while tweaking the volume of it to not overpower the in-game sound effects.

It's an annoying but worthwhile process imo. A bad habit left behind from Getamped. 

I'm honestly really surprised at the diversity here (and also the amount of metal but that may be facilitated by the original post somewhat :P )

I personally go for Dubstep or Chillstep. For battle, I like Kill the Buzz or Nero or Hardwell.

But generally, I play warframe to relax, so I listen to not-as-intense songs such as

by Blackmill or
by OVERWERK. Edited by FinnishHim

My Spotify playlist of Dance, Electronica and a mountain load of Nu Wave music is constantly on when I play. The rather repetitive music going on loop in the game sadly bored me after so many missions.

The only exceptions I make which has almost become like a ritual is everytime I play through an event, any missions with major cutscenes relevant to the Warframe lore, and every single time I do a Mastery Test. Sure I like to play my own music non-stop, but nothing quite beats having authentic in game sounds as I'm doing Mastery Tests ^_^

Here's just one small sample of music that may give you an idea of the type of stuff I constantly have on while I have all in game music turned off :)

Edited by yuio678