Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Prime Energy Wings?

ZephyrPhantom

From Mag Prime's Codex :

I was in a dying dream. I saw a bright spot blurring and weaving toward me. I felt a tug toward it from from the metal clasps on my suit. It reached me, rising up - a gleaming beast, a plume of golden wings rising and unfolding behind it. An angel. It snatched me from my death. I could feel my lungs fill as it wrapped me in its wings. Its Void Shield shimmered blue, strained under the enemy beams. I felt a suddenly tug of acceleration. I closed my eyes and held on it like a child.

What do you guys think of having Mag Prime's energy wings as a new ability/ability cast effect or cosmetic armor? Edited by ZephyrPhantom

What do you guys think of having Mag Prime's energy wings as a new ability or cosmetic armor?

She was dying maybe she imagined it man. Or maybe not man...

ITS A CONSPIRACY MAN!

Edited by alphex2357

He was probably just near-death and seeing things.. and he probably read up too much about Norse mythology.. Valkyries to be more specific.

I think what actually happened was..

The soldier was dying, mortally wounded..

Mag Prime pulled him towards her..

She probably activated Shield Polarize and Bullet Attractor to an enemy behind her

She poses for effect

All that gold bling was gleaming in the light, with all the explosions and bullets flying around, made it look like Mag Prime was some angelic-like being that had wings behind her..

OR

Soldier inhaled some new form of drugs made from Nanospores and was high.

He was probably just near-death and seeing things.. and he probably read up too much about Norse mythology.. Valkyries to be more specific.

I think what actually happened was..

The soldier was dying, mortally wounded..

Mag Prime pulled him towards her..

She probably activated Shield Polarize and Bullet Attractor to an enemy behind her

She poses for effect

All that gold bling was gleaming in the light, with all the explosions and bullets flying around, made it look like Mag Prime was some angelic-like being that had wings behind her..

OR

Soldier inhaled some new form of drugs made from Nanospores and was high.

I support the later speculation. :P

It might have been just been the sentinel's sanctuary mod as she was resurrecting him.  From that angle she might look like she had wings in casing him. 

He called her shields "void shields."   I wonder if the Orokin even had body shields back than.  

Near death halluciantions most likely.

On that note, though, I get the impression that the Mag Prime used her revive function (green magic fire thingie of heals) on the soldier. Anyone else?

See, the funny thing is that the person in the story is describing two things we as players find so mundane we don't actually think about it as something extraordinary: Mag rez'd the hostage target after it got KO'd (dumb AI), and then she gave it her side arm in the hope that the hostage would die less so they could reach extraction.