The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Shoutout/compliment Thread

Sixty5

[size=6]The Best Place For Warm Fuzzy Feels[/size]

[size=5]Did someone pull your butt out of a napalm stagger fest in game?

Was there someone who donated you a prime part you needed?

Do you enjoy reading someones posts here?

Or do you just want to leave a thank you for your favourite DE member? (<3 Kickbot)[/size]

Well this is the place to do it

Just post it below, and let everyone know that they are a cool person.

I only ask that you keep it to one shoutout per post, and not to double/triple post, It will keep the thread clean.

To start I'd like to give PsychedelicSnake a shoutout. His posts are always fun to read, and he finds/posts the best gifs. So kudos to you!

[size=1]This was probably a terrible idea, but it's 3am so hey why the hell not[/size]

I'd like to add that thank you's are allowed as well, as long as you add another compliment at the end. So cheers Regar!

I'd like to extend thanks to Tulzcha here as well. You do an awesome job of keeping this place clean, and I really don't think you receive enough gratitude for it.

Shoutout to Eisvogel, snr3dr, Masterchops and PDXdubin for getting me majorly involved into Warframe with Asur0, and turning me from the MR 2 scrub into the MR 12 Vet I am now.

(More shoutouts in the spoiler below)

Shoutout to Cookaez for reintroducing me into Warframe after my Second laptop broke.

Shoutout to PsiXeno, RealZeroIce, Nourhashem and Rawcuss for making our clan more like a band of brothers than a group of strangers across the globe, the teamspeak chats have been immense.

Shoutout to numerous users who constantly post in the Bug section, for making Warframe more stable.

Shoutout to the Support staff for fixing numerous issues, from getting back my Lato Vandal to Platinum purchasing issues.

Shoutout to the rest of you for making this community what it is today. 

I love you guys, you've been there when no one else has.

-Cj

EDIT: added the other shoutouts to the spoilers, didn't see the 1 shoutout per rule.

Edited by Cj21forever

Shoutout to the coffee glasses that help DE staff stay awake to deliver hotfixes and updates.

I hope you guys are washed properly.

*Redacted because rules*

Edited by Lorche

CEILING SKREE!

So far as I'm aware of it, Skree is responsible for creating 90% of the really weird/cool/strange hidden rooms in the game. Possibly less, but that seems to be his job, making the awesomeness that is hidden rooms. As someone who's taken the time to find most/all of the hidden rooms, I can't let the guy who makes my wall running and hole hunting obsessions fruitful go without being thanked!

Also, ofc, to the DE team in general. Game rocks. But esp. to Skree, master of "why is there a room here?" rooms!

Shoutout to every host with decent internet.

And shoutout to the people I see sometimes giving their excess prime gear and rare mods to newer players or just whoever needs it within the clan / alliance. You do good work.

Edited by Santaphrax

CEILING SKREE!

So far as I'm aware of it, Skree is responsible for creating 90% of the really weird/cool/strange hidden rooms in the game. Possibly less, but that seems to be his job, making the awesomeness that is hidden rooms. As someone who's taken the time to find most/all of the hidden rooms, I can't let the guy who makes my wall running and hole hunting obsessions fruitful go without being thanked!

Also, ofc, to the DE team in general. Game rocks. But esp. to Skree, master of "why is there a room here?" rooms!

^^^ This. Whenever I get bored I load into the Gas City and see what surprises I can find from the [DE]aster Bunny.

A shout out for CorruptCzar & CrimsonHunter1212! CrimsonHunter1212, you're getting better with that Glaive of yours keep honing that melee skill! And to CorruptCzar; You'll get that rhino prime chassis soon, trust me he's worth the potato! 

I've got a decently sized list of people to thank, so...

Shoutout to the Tenn O's for breaking the game for the better.

Shoutout my close friends VinorSion, Pandalordjosh, NateTheGreat1015 and m3rtak for being amazing people and occasionally correcting my grammar.

Shout outs to my clan for helping me with research.

Shoutout to Letter13 for being my favorite mod.

Shoutouts to Yuikami, Kalenath, K5AQX, that guy who wrote Vague Beginnings and then NEVER UPDATED IT WHYYYYYYY, Katakuna, (the list goes on) for making amazing fanfiction.

Shoutout to that fellow who sold me gleaming talon for 50 plat, thanks for the underprice, shoutout to the folks who have corrected my terrible prices.

Finally, a shoutout to DE is in order for ACTUALLY LISTENING TO THEIR PLAYER BASE.

Edited by MorteTacere

Shout out to everyone and anyone who calls me Uterus!

Thank you for horribly pronouncing my name!

On a more serious note

Shout out to Cronox because if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here in this community or playing this game and he wouldn't either.

I'd like to extend thanks to Tulzcha here as well. You do an awesome job of keeping this place clean, and I really don't think you receive enough gratitude for it.

*black tears rolling down my slimy robot visage*

Gratitude is well received, I appreciate it. :)

The Tulzbot shall cleanse, purge and teleport threads as necessary, and for as long as its powers will allow.

Shout out to the forum community, for helping me learn to communicate gooder.  And to get me back into drawing, writing and giving me the urge to learn new things and and and...

Edited by Noamuth