Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quantum Badge

TaqeGrey

You'll have to wait till the next event and hope that they have a badge that cool again.

I doubt the badges will ever repeat as they affect absolutely nothing in game.

They'll have another particle effect badge later, so just wait for that one.

I'm not going to be nice today

NO NO NO AND NO

there's a reason they're called exclusives, maybe the tethra mods fine people can have those later but not cosmetics.

I hope this thread is locked before it turns into another debate about exclusives

@(PS4)R6CHAMELEON
I have no doubt that there will be more different/new particle effect badges in the future.

The quantum badge was specifically mentioned as being a initial test to make sure that it worked and that they could do it properly.
Now they just need to have a new event and spend the time to make a cool badge like it.

Yeah no, I'm all for returning event weapons and mods (with time not you know right back to back. Let event winners enjoy it for a bit before the vault opens again) but not cosmetics. They will likely do other cool badges in the future though and other cosmetic rewards so just hang in and hope the next one is cool. I'm thinking the next event will be infested based since they are the next tile set. So, hoping for some weapon (maybe the first of infested style weapons akin to wraith and vandal?) fire/status mods (gotta burn em out right?) and a badge that maybe looks like the infested material we see on the walls when they invade a ship or something. That'd be pretty cool.

Thanks guys for your awesome support You are great as always :D

I will be optimistic and just wait a bit for even better badge (year or only couple of years // Soon™) :D

Its not like I'm gonna die tomorrow... right? xD

Seriously I think that new badge will come soon december or january.

Edited by TaqeGrey

Sooner than that most likely. Just encourage the community to scream that whatever event comes next is too easy. That's how we got the quantum in the first place. "TENNO! You didn't think it would be that easy did you!? Those are only the auxiliary cores!"  

You want a Badge that tells people you participated in an event that you really didn't participate in?

No I want an "Event" with quantum badge as a reward ... and since warframe lore is so strict and complete where does its say that quantum badge is awarded to one and only specific event? why it can't be a reward for any different event?

pls support me I know that deep in your heart there is still a human inside :D

It's not a lack of heart, but that Badge was related to Thetra's event and much complaints regarding DE "recycling" emblems would start if they use it again as reward in a future event. I don't even want to touch the "exclusivity" argument, since it's like throwing a lighter in a firework crate...

However, since it's the first emblem with a glowing effect and animation, it's likely they will develop other badges with a similar effect, maybe even cooler.

The Quantum Badge was the first of it's kind for the Tethra's Doom event.

This specific badge won't be reissued, but that's not to say future badges won't have the same 'particle' style. We're continually trying new things like the 'particle effect' badges, and aim to keep creating unique items. 

Thanks for your enthusiasm on the Quantum Badge!