Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 16 (Kind Of Unfair)

SSI_Kryptix

Until they add real tangible bonuses to mastery ranks it doesn't matter. If you still feel compelled to be the highest mastery rank then regret not joining sooner/participating in events/buying what you could while it was available because that is the benefit granted to those who have been supporting them since the beginning, been an active part of the community and the game, or helping them by financially supporting them during the early stages.

The amount of xp needed per rank increases greatly as ranks go up meaning the chances of the wider ranges will have a lower chance of the mastery ranks between standard and exclusive being different. As the number of non exclusives raises much faster than the exclusives the gap is ever closing.

If they at some point add a real benefit to being the max mastery rank while it is generally unattainable by non exclusive users then the system will then need a shift or a balance for that point but until then stop whining about pointless stuff, you can only blame yourself for not finding out or having cash or participating.

edit wording

Edited by ShadowDragon000

I did not make this thread cause only it seems unfair to me, its cause so much people complained that I made this thread. Read my first post...

What about the people who got in the game say: YESTERDAY, I meet a few players who just got in the game when I was strolling in Venus, and guess what? They dont have the Vandaltron, Strwaith, Wraipers, Wraichete and Gwraith....

OH WAIT!!!! YOU ONLY SPOKE ABOUT THE FOUNDER'S EXCLUSIVE ITEMS THAT ARE NEVER COMMING BACK!!! NOTHING ABOUT THE EVENT ITEMS THAT HELP GAIN MASTERY AS WELL!!!.

This nails it, this is a "Why cant I have the founder's things" thread.

Now, where is Dogger, or Blatanfool, or Tulzcha?

kpbRgnZ.gif

Edited by Kao-Snake

I think this game is really kind towards non-founders or even non-paying players. Are the differences among paying or non-paying players really that significant? If someone can complain because he missed the founder package, one day a late comer can complain because he missed an important event and the event rewards (weapons and mods) with similar reasons. For example, I missed the cicero mods or weapons like strun wraith and have no way to get them later. so i can complain that it's not fair to me? or is it just like a spoiled child yelling for more treats?

@Kao-Snake, Dont be so impertenent, stop making false assumptions, I don't regret not buying a founders package then why the hell should I complain about not getting founder exclusive stuff. I have by far seen that half of all founders are nothing more than loutish players always looking for something to tug on. If you are going to make assumptions not based on inference, I think it's better you get off this thread.

@kelgov
At least the event mods should be making their way into the reward tables for nightmare missions later.  So you have that to look forwards too.
Also DE has stated most event weapons are in a "disney vault" so you might get a chance at them sometime in the future.  Best advice though is to just wait for the next event and grab the weapon from that.

@Bazools
Yeah.
It now shoots 3 blades for the cost of 1, essentially tripling its damage output.
And with multishot it can shoot out 6.

With a base damage of 750 (if all 3 blades hit which is guaranteed for the first pass through) it can be made into a very dangerous weapon.  And when it hits a wall the 3 blades can bounce off at different angles, spreading the damage around quite a bit.
Slapping on H-cal adds horizontal spread to the blades, meaning less damage for targets but easier to hit more of the group at once.

Edited by Tsukinoki

Why do you not understand something through your thick .... skull, We don't need a reason to achieve something. If there is something you can achieve then why will someone not want to get it? Give me one good reason. It's not like we have un countable things to do in warframe.

While I apllaud your wanting to go as high as anyone can. Founders got those extras because they put in the extra money.

Still, the only "must" spend money on are slots (and I know some people who don't even do much of that), anything (and really anything) else that is not only cosmetic in nature in the game is available to all through playing, and paying real money for it only means you get it right now.

Bascally your argument is - why did someone who payed extra gets something extra.

Using the same logic is also applicable to - why did someone who played that event has that weapon and I don't.

Also, if founders are the ones you have a "grudge" against, then next you'll want to get access to the design council just because they (we) have it and you don't.

It seems like it's realy bugging you and frankly, I would like at least some of those countless reasons you said you have - maybe we will atl least understand your point better, because as it stands now - I saw the no one else, founder or not, understood what the complaint is really about.

@Kao-Snake, Dont be so impertenent, stop making false assumptions, I don't regret not buying a founders package then why the hell should I complain about not getting founder exclusive stuff. I have by far seen that half of all founders are nothing more than loutish players always looking for something to tug on. If you are going to make assumptions not based on inference, I think it's better you get off this thread.

You are pointing in your OP that the founders can get to higher mastery ranks faster than others, and you forget that YOU also are getting mastery faster than the people that registring today and didnt participate in the events, as many people said, Mastery Rank has little to no meaning here, when the Focus System comes about we will see what happens.

And you said you have a "countless reasons" as to why you are being bothered about Mastery, so far I've not seen you mention a single one, maybe if you post them THEN we can relate and make this a real discussion instead of a pissing match.

btw, use "Quote" so I can see that you are replying to me in my Notification Box.

Don't you guys think it's a little unfair that non-founders cannot acheive rank 16? I mean not everyone can afford to buy the founder package even if they were playing warframe at that time, as for the late comers, the highest they can get upto is rank 15... Everyone keeps complaining that why should Founders get to reach rank 16 when normal people can't, I understand that they are special but not so special that they can get an extra rank "16" and the 2 trades an exception. I'm not only saying this from my perspective but from most of the peoples point of view view I have met up until now.

no i don't think its unfair so you should go cry in some unheard of corner and leave the forums open to the people who aren't complaining.

First of all,dont say something against me if you dont know half of it, i have been playing this for 1 year, this account is new, if you still dont beleive me then check "breaker10", thats my old account, and then also if you dont beleive me I can prove its mine,Nevertheless Im no less than a founder, the difference is that they only bought a package.

Good thing you can prove that you broke ToA and got multiple accounts. I somehow expect a mod to jump out of the woodworks and ban/close one of your accounts any minute now.

You may see it as Founders "only" bought a package. But in fact it is that they decided to put a lot of money into this game at a very early stage to support it. As it stands now players can reach rank 16 without founders. Just because you fail to do so doesnt mean others do too.

Granted someone who joins today and spends 500bucks on this game asap to buy everything wont reach MR16 yet because they'll miss 1 or 2 event weapons.

And so far there is no basis for an "unfair" claim. MR16 gives you borderline to nothing compared to MR15. There is no gamechanger in reaching MR16; if there was then you could scream unfair.

The fact that so far you have failed to deliver a single good reason why it is unfair (and why its foundersgear that is to blame and not eventgear) in addition to your aggresive behavior towards anyone who disagrees with you, just makes you look like a really really sad little kid that gets an inferiority complex when he sees someone with a higher MR than their own or toys they don't have.

I gave up after hitting mastery 12  i just can't take the boring grind to lv up  " buy stuff  level it up sell repeat 90% of the stuff in the game really just boring to use and looks & sounds  not to great  and nothing more then a credit sink the only prime stuff i keep is Ember prime for the looks and boltor prime Dakra prime orthos prime and fang prime   for her other than that can't stand the  fact that we can not color prime stuff .Not a rant just the why i feel about it .

You dont need to have rhino prime in order for you to reach rank 16, cause you have excalibur prime, skana prime and etc..

I don't have three weapons and two that I have currently are not maxed. One is nowhere near maxed.

peoples lack of intestinal fortitude is the reason they arent MR 16 not because of the game itself... shouldnt you be grinding/leveling/farming?

Be me

Joined the last week of February 2014

Have all frames, including primes to 30

Have only 5 weapons left to level, 3 of which are super hard to obtain due to RNG (not primes)

Need 37,276 mastery points for MR16

Next 5 weapons wont even get me through half of that

Oldies lack of 'intenstinal fortitude' for exclusives is the reason I am not MR16.

(and no, not founder exclusives)

Good thing you can prove that you broke ToA and got multiple accounts. I somehow expect a mod to jump out of the woodworks and ban/close one of your accounts any minute now.

You may see it as Founders "only" bought a package. But in fact it is that they decided to put a lot of money into this game at a very early stage to support it. As it stands now players can reach rank 16 without founders. Just because you fail to do so doesnt mean others do too.

Granted someone who joins today and spends 500bucks on this game asap to buy everything wont reach MR16 yet because they'll miss 1 or 2 event weapons.

And so far there is no basis for an "unfair" claim. MR16 gives you borderline to nothing compared to MR15. There is no gamechanger in reaching MR16; if there was then you could scream unfair.

The fact that so far you have failed to deliver a single good reason why it is unfair (and why its foundersgear that is to blame and not eventgear) in addition to your aggresive behavior towards anyone who disagrees with you, just makes you look like a really really sad little kid that gets an inferiority complex when he sees someone with a higher MR than their own or toys they don't have.

You really expect some staff to come and ban one of my accounts? Well they wont, cause they already know and there is nothing bad in having Multiple account, its my business whethere I have more than 1 account.

Be me

Joined the last week of February 2014

Have all frames, including primes to 30

Have only 5 weapons left to level, 3 of which are super hard to obtain due to RNG (not primes)

Need 37,276 mastery points for MR16

Next 5 weapons wont even get me through half of that

Oldies lack of 'intenstinal fortitude' for exclusives is the reason I am not MR16.

(and no, not founder exclusives)

and what about the 14,724k exp from completing the star chart? 14,724k plus 15k from 5 weapons is 29,724k. so according to your info provided thats 8k short. Is that counting the new staff from this week? the last 2 guns from last week? ALL of the sentinels and Sentinel weapons to 30?

sounds like you COULD be right there

Edited by Kartumterek

Not quite. I have everything except the founders' gear, the removed items, the Vandals and the non-Gorgon Wraith.

I was still about 32k away before the Sybaris and Angstrum. It's physically impossible for me to hit Rank 16.

That little number beside your name is just a representation of how much you play and how many weapons/warframes you've ranked. If you are missing a warframe and 2 weapons, that's only 12,000 mastery points. Considering that there's a tenno reinforcement almost every Wednesday, and plenty of weapons are still in production, like the pair of claws and the bo prime that were leaked a couple hot fixes ago. If you're mastery rank 15 with everything you can possibly get your hands on ranked, play a different game for a while or just play warframe at high levels to challenge yourself. The window of time where rank 16 will only be obtainable by founders is gonna be really small, same goes for later ranks. This will probably only be a thing for less than a month.

You really expect some staff to come and ban one of my accounts? Well they wont, cause they already know and there is nothing bad in having Multiple account, its my business whethere I have more than 1 account.

And there you go again, not giving a good reason to why it is unfair, you only read the first paragraph of what he said, and replied to it, this thread gave me good laughs, thanks for the entertainment.