Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.4.1

[DE]darryl1

i would like more attributes for warframes like ember should be immune to fire or at least resist it and even volt resisting or being immune to electricty. and i would like to see a type of texture mod slot for frames like making a warframe a fire warframe by adding a fire mod to them and etc, and sloe being able to add elemental damage to the abilities like we do with our weapons on seperate slots would be awesome thx  

can someone explain what this is to me plz.

When you start the exe for the game (or start through steam) you open the launcher where you update an where the patchnotes are shown. Since this patch you can actually scroll through those patchnotes. It used to be a pain to go through that list while patching to the point i went on the forums to find the notes here.

Ok, investigator is still in my first slot, got 500 scanners....but my Helios is killing targets rather than scanning them....and yes those targest are the ones i have to complete yet. From one extreme to another....

Edited by Huryiade

Still no fix when throwing weapons like Glaive, Glaive Prime and Kestrel gets unusable (And prevents the player to use melee forever) after being used or thrown to many times?

Also the throwing! They said a few streams ago they were trying to make it (hold+E) as opposed to (E, Hold+E).  There have been a couple threads about this...

Thanks DE!

When you start the exe for the game (or start through steam) you open the launcher where you update an where the patchnotes are shown. Since this patch you can actually scroll through those patchnotes. It used to be a pain to go through that list while patching to the point i went on the forums to find the notes here.

ah thanks

Thanks for the update.

Now get back to fixing the the important bugs please:

- the occasional inability to shoot weapons bug, it is after all a shooter

- the occasional inability to pick up any loot, given the game is all about the loot

- invasion map with the vacume between ships stealing shields, they arent nightmare modes.

Really?

Didn't you guys say a few streams ago that you're working on a color-blind friendly option or something like that?

Sure that's not here yet, but adding yet another red-green contrast is really annoying; now can't I distinguish between fully scanned and not fully scanned enemies, ESPECIALLY when they're still scannable......

DE, plz, use different color sets like red-blue, or black-white, or even a different glow pattern (like the old times when you could see tenno through walls...bring that back?)