Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exclusive Items

Pepz

I was thinking that a fair solution for those who dont have it and the one that does is simply to allow them to trade it, simply as that, if you have a lato vandal and never liked it you can now sell it to a person that would like to have it, just and idea, reply with usefull suggestions and if you say no say why, remember, im not asking to add  aditionals exclusive weapons, just people who own them, trading them.

If they were tradeable then they wouldnt be exclusive to the package anymore, would they?

But they would, the owner of the package decided they didn't want said item, so they sold it.

The item originated from that package and just moved owners.

Still, I disagree with this idea.

If trading for exclusives ever happens, I have plans to offer a formaing and relevelling service for them.

All I need to do is find someone willing to trust me with one of their precious items, build up a reputation for being trustworthy...

...oh, and get enough stuff considered good enough to use as collateral.

If trading for exclusives ever happens, I have plans to offer a formaing and relevelling service for them.

All I need to do is find someone willing to trust me with one of their precious items, build up a reputation for being trustworthy...

...oh, and get enough stuff considered good enough to use as collateral.

I really like this plan.

Oh and did anyone stop to think about the abuse potential with account hacking?

I could pay $1million for exclusive gear and the founders would still think it's bad.

It doesnt matter how much youre willing to give, DE drew the line and said that the Founders items would never be available again.

Anyway im sure Blatantfool will lock the thread before long.

Edited by Dualstar

Why are people still complaining about exclusive items?
Weren't there to get the item when it was first released? Too bad. I missed Lato vandal and im not complaining endlessly about it.
Entitled freshies feeling entitled.

Why are people still complaining about exclusive items?

Weren't there to get the item when it was first released? Too bad. I missed Lato vandal and im not complaining endlessly about it.

Entitled freshies feeling entitled.

It's going to happen regardless.

aslong as their are new players this thread will be like deja vu.

This is a dumb idea because it's doing a disservice to the founders who assumed everyone who played early would get exclusive items, not have one dude spend "god knows how much plat" on items to attain a similar status.

Honestly, I am sure for the collectivist, it hurts but heck, it's life. YOU CAN'T OBTAIN EVERYTHING, NOT EVEN IN VIDEO GAMES. DEAL WITH IT. Losing out on a few event or founders items doesn't make you any less of a Tenno. 

I'd say noooo and noooo!

Edited by rangeless

Trading fully built weapons is a horrible idea in its own right. Especially when it comes to exclusives. The market is already pretty bad, so your saying we should ruin it even more by putting things in that people will no doubt sell for thousands upon thousands of platinum.

Doing this approaches a pseudo pay 2 win scenario. New player comes in, sure he could play through the game properly. Or he could put down 200 dollars, pay some guy for something like the strun wraith, and completely annihilate every level in the game currently (side from wave 30+ def or 30min+ survival).

DE has already stated, multiple times, that every event weapon ever has a chance to come back at some point. Founders gear will forever be exclusive, otherwise there could be legal issues. And the lato and braton vandel will not come back anytime soon, maybe in the far future. Thats what DE has said, thats the way it should stay unless DE says otherwise. A mod needs to lock this thread please.