Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.2: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Amazing again DE!

I also noticed you have tweaked drop rates again, and now you can get moar fusion cores! much easier on player's time to upgrade cards now nicely done! Also warframe 'Vitality' mod seems to be dropping like flies off the infested now too.

Edited by AdultHero

There seems to be something wrong with Gaia now, possibly other defense missions. So everyone claimed and exited, but the mission isn't ending. The screen went black, but the next wave started anyways (Lotus told us about the next wave and I can hear the gunshots from the enemies).

Edit: Alright, finally got back to the lobby. I got a message telling me my account information could not be updated or something. I seem to have kept the mods I got from the mission though.

Edited by EzkaTKoB

Okay so this just happened: I was unable to log in for roughly 10 minutes and when I could it wasn't my tenno at the login, I attempted to join an alert with my thing set as online and it force pushed me into hosting a match, during the match I was at full shields and health (200,200) and one of the grinner guys (white armor with the glowing rod can't remember the names) came up behind and me just killed me in one strike this being said the grinners were not that strong, and finally when I chose to end the match my screen turned black and remains black still....

Ran into the "infinite reload loop" bug just now, came here to report it, and lo and behold it's already identified & fixed. Thanks, DERebecca, you and the team continue to impress.

Yea same here, I was just about to come a report it or see if anyone else had the same problem.

Now i can actually use my viper i just built

I don't know if this will get burried underneath all the posts about the server not reachable right now, but since today i got a reload bug.

In the middle of a fight, magazine goes empty, automatic reload...... does nothing. Animation stops halfway trough. Switch to pistol and back (if it as a solo i'd be dead already) and it'll work again.

I don't know if this will get burried underneath all the posts about the server not reachable right now, but since today i got a reload bug.

In the middle of a fight, magazine goes empty, automatic reload...... does nothing. Animation stops halfway trough. Switch to pistol and back (if it as a solo i'd be dead already) and it'll work again.

Already fixed in the hot-hot fix

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/23639-update-772-hotfixes/page__st__240#entry212429