Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.2: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

I've got 2 Ideas.

First: How about making an own Rarity section for Ability Mods and name it like Special? I would put them under Rare and above Uncommon.

Second:

How about levling Ability mods by using abilitys like using Weapons? Isn't it quite legit? It's like in sports, if you train the same move over and over like a jab in boxing, you will get more used to it, and sooner or later your skill and strength improves. So this would be more rewarding, then spending all your Fusion Core whatever into them, after rare drops are now "rare". It would make Players start to use their skills more often.( also to not abuse this lvling i would only make dmg effects trigger for dmg skills, when they really hit an enemy. I mean using Excaluburs Dash or most of Frost skills without hitting anything would be to easy. But not necessary)

Edited by Bloodytaste

I've got 2 Ideas.

First: How about making an own Rarity section for Ability Mods and name it like Special? I would put them under Rare and above Uncommon.

About the first one, I've kind of said that here and there, though since the problem also persists at the common level I figure the split should go like this:

Level 1 abilities to common

Level 2 abilities to uncommon.

Level 3 and 4 remains rare.

I'm too lazy to check numbers but that should take at least 20 out of the rare pool I believe.

About the first one, I've kind of said that here and there, though since the problem also persists at the common level I figure the split should go like this:

I'm too lazy to check numbers but that should take at least 20 out of the rare pool I believe.

What If you just increase the drop rates a bit of uncommon, and ability mods, while slightly decrasing the common drop rate?

I've got 2 Ideas.

Second:

How about levling Ability mods by using abilitys like using Weapons? Isn't it quite legit? It's like in sports, if you train the same move over and over like a jab in boxing, you will get more used to it, and sooner or later your skill and strength improves. So this would be more rewarding, then spending all your Fusion Core whatever into them, after rare drops are now "rare". It would make Players start to use their skills more often.( also to not abuse this lvling i would only make dmg effects trigger for dmg skills, when they really hit an enemy. I mean using Excaluburs Dash or most of Frost skills without hitting anything would be to easy. But not necessary)

I like the idea!

But I dont think that's possible as long as there's such a gap between common/uncommon and rare mods.

But I would definitely love to see this in a patch, that's bringing in more mods. :)

I like the idea!

But I dont think that's possible as long as there's such a gap between common/uncommon and rare mods.

But I would definitely love to see this in a patch, that's bringing in more mods. :)

Yeah it was just an Idea for a futurious future ;D own word created damn I am fired up today!

Yep, no promises, but a few pages back I mentioned doing a pass on this for sure. Out of office now but I will try to get any improvements in for next update pass.

Out of office :(

This will be the first thing that gets fixed, very sorry about that. I will see if I can get in tomorrow.

Thank you for all the afford and time you just put in the hot fixes today, very appreciated.

I've never seen so many things getting fixed so fast.

Enjoy your evening (?, dont know what time it is in canada :/)

Not sure if anyone's reported this yet, but under current version I'm having trouble sprinting up stairs while using Volt's speed ability. He's getting caught on them again (it happened a few versions ago, was fine yesterday and this morning, but one of the recent hotfixes from today reintroduced the problem).

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I think Redirection isn't granting it's proper values. I currently have it at rank 3, which grants it +160% shield capacity. I'm playing a level 30 Rhino, which has a shield cap of about 450. So, mathematically speaking, I should have 1170 shield, but for some reason, I only have 690.

Is this a bug of some kind?

Me and my family (who play with me) have also had the post mission black screen and then the message that game progress not saved. No big deal, after the initial frustration of it all we always shrug it off as one of us says "Ehh, it's in beta". Plus, much to my wife and sons displeasure, one of the times "progress not saved" happened, my warframe and all equipted weapons went from level 14ish to 30!!!! That's a bug I can live with from time to time. LOL

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I think Redirection isn't granting it's proper values. I currently have it at rank 3, which grants it +160% shield capacity. I'm playing a level 30 Rhino, which has a shield cap of about 450. So, mathematically speaking, I should have 1170 shield, but for some reason, I only have 690.

Is this a bug of some kind?

No this is working properly; Redirection and similar mods only increase base shields/health/energy

Been getting a lot of lag since this latest patch, not while actually playing but everywhere else. It's been resulting in a lot of missions not saving my progress, frequently disconnecting me from server and frequently not letting me even log in, when any of these things do work they've often been incredibly slow.

25qao2o.jpg

Same here. Sadly again... this occured 2 time in 9-10 game.