Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.2: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

I regret spending all that time farming for Saryn now. Hopefully a rebalance update will come soon

As in make rares drop more than commons? Sorry, can't do that.

Saryn is getting some fixes right now.

Neato, hope those fixes are good.

Edited by DesuEx

I can imagine steve or rebecca running around the office in an panic soon as patch hits...

"Ok who broke Excalibur!?!? He's not doing dmg anymore!"

"Why are shotguns infinitely reloading?!?!"

"Are you sure the loot tables are working?!?!?'

"For the love of god the playerbase wants glowing mods back! Give it to them!"

"Fixed Contagion granting invincibility."

Great, the only useful power other than Moult is now useless D:

Miasma has sh!t range (and not that great of dmg for such bad range), needs either a huge buff to its dmg or to range. Venom seems like it does no damage and I'm not gonna wait around 5 mintues(yea extreme exxageration, but you get the point) for an enemy to take some decent damage from a power (the damage over time needs to be big and short not small and long becuase that's completely useless in this game). Moult is good, it's like decoy, nuff said. Contagion does such little added melee damage, plus a lot of times when we engage in melee combat we tend to have a higher chance of being stunned/stunned locked by enemies (specially against infested) so now that power is completely useless, it needs a huge dmg buff now to even be worth ever using and I doubt any sort of invulnerability or anti-stun will be given back to it.

Also dmg, range and duration mods just don't seem like they help her powers, much like Ember. These are things that need to be fixed.

/end rage moment

Great update otherwise. That sword looks wicked, I will have to try it out. :D

Saryn is getting some fixes right now.

Can we at least get some sort of confirmation or denial that running harder difficulty missions increases your chances of rare mods? I mean it gives those of us with the 30 frames a reason to go back to Pluto etc and do those missions then. Seems silly that the best way STILL is to farm Tolstoj for the BP and w/e random sentinel mods you get along the way...

How about at least creating more variety in common and uncommon mods?

Currently there's 74 Rares, 22 Uncommons, 29 Commons. Not counting fusion cores. This leads to players constantly getting the same mods over and over again. Also a lot of the common/uncommon mods could use a buff. (Pressure Point, Crit Chance/Damage, Stun) Even some rares could use a buff (Puncture) Not like there's trading in this game atm, so getting a specific rare mod is going to be rough. (Flow for example....)

Please give us as much detail as possible on how this situation will be rectified.

---

Edited by Nokturnal

A prove that this game hate AMD (maybe) XD

I am running an AMD CPU, Motherboard + nVidia EVGA GTX 460 2Win x 2 in Quad SLI and i have never had this game crash on me.

(Except when nVidia's drivers crashed, thats kinda expected pretty much every game will crash after that :P)

Some good stuff :] Glad they fixed Saryn's glitch, she's still powerful just not OP.

the axe skin looks cool, though i say the sword is a little over the top.

Little bit too much infested on it, think it goes away from the warframe stytle a bit, thats my opinion anyway. Great game though guys spent many many hours on it.

Currently there's 74 Rares, 22 Uncommons, 29 Commons. Not counting fusion cores. This leads to players constantly getting the same mods over and over again. Also a lot of the common/uncommon mods could use a buff. (Pressure Point, Crit Chance/Damage, Stun) Even some rares could use a buff (Puncture)

---

Definitely - more variety is the goal.

I regret spending real money on Saryn.

no kidding, they should refund purchases on saryn that happened less than 24 hrs ago if this is how its going to sit from here on.

Would have been better off just staying with the starting warframe, the whole saryn package was a terrible waste at this point

Currently there's 74 Rares, 22 Uncommons, 29 Commons. Not counting fusion cores. This leads to players constantly getting the same mods over and over again. Also a lot of the common/uncommon mods could use a buff. (Pressure Point, Crit Chance/Damage, Stun) Even some rares could use a buff (Puncture) Not like there's trading in this game atm, so getting a specific rare mod is going to be rough. (Flow for example....)

Please allow us to have a discussion about this Steve and stop avoiding the topic.

---

Wow I didnt realize the distribution was that skewed. No wonder I get the same card overrrrrrrrrrrr and overrrrrrrrrrr.

Good to see some new stuff being added and some more fixes. Also its good to see you have finally sorted the numbering system for your patches.

The things that I like about your latest patches that don't seem to be mentioned anywhere: is the ability to vote up or down posts on the forum, the fact that all resources have a uniformed skin with different colours and finally that resource drops can be tracked with the loot radar mod. I just want to say good job for who ever added these things.