Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.2: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Been getting a lot of lag since this latest patch, not while actually playing but everywhere else. It's been resulting in a lot of missions not saving my progress, frequently disconnecting me from server and frequently not letting me even log in, when any of these things do work they've often been incredibly slow.

DE_Steve, would be great if you implement some kind of global game message alert - big red glowing or something like that, which is automatically shown in the star map and also during mission, in case you need to tell something important to your players :)

Think about it :)

DE_Steve, would be great if you implement some kind of global game message alert - big red glowing or something like that, which is automatically shown in the star map and also during mission, in case you need to tell something important to your players :)

Think about it :)

Agreed - need this, just haven't gotten to it yet!

Toko - if they are of equal probability, more variety will definitely reduce the number of repeats. Seeing a '1' on a 6 sided dice is 1 out of 6 vs. 1 out of 20 with a 20-sided dice... not that I play RPGs or know about saving throws and stuff. (ahem)

Someone Hi-Five this man.

Bugs aside, great job there at DE.

Drinking time yet?

just wanted to let you know DE_Steve. I get this massive framerate drop whenever my Sentinal explodes. Can you guys take a look at that when you get a chance please? I'm running on a 690 so that worries me when it happens ._.

Physx effect on or off?