The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.2: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Scindo was already uber slow as snail .... now they release something to make it even slower !

GIVE US A FASTER SCINDO !!!!!!

+

Can you guys please reduce the Platinum price of weapons ? They currently UBER RIP OFF PRICED :(

EDIT : OH MY FREAKING GOD !!! The new sword is a beast !!!!!!!

Edited by Zyfe3rX

Hi, developers!

I see that the work is progressing in full swing. It is encouraging that in a short time to do something with the drop Banshee. I played defense missions since the release of this update and have not noticed any changes to the drop Banshee. But I did not give up hope that things change for the better.

I really want this: to create the boss for banshee. How this is done for all warframes. This is the kind we are used to, and that's what players want, I think. In the meantime, I'll take a break. From the defense missions I have almost sick. ;(

The only request: if something changes at the expense of drop Banshee, write about it in the changelog.

Thank you for your attention.

CONSTANT EGO

Hi, developers!

I see that the work is progressing in full swing. It is encouraging that in a short time to do something with the drop Banshee. I played defense missions since the release of this update and have not noticed any changes to the drop Banshee. But I did not give up hope that things change for the better.

I really want this: to create the boss for banshee. How this is done for all warframes. This is the kind we are used to, and that's what players want, I think. In the meantime, I'll take a break. From the defense missions I have almost sick. ;(

The only request: if something changes at the expense of drop Banshee, write about it in the changelog.

Thank you for your attention.

CONSTANT EGO

I was just coming on to say the same thing. We really need a boss for Banshee drops. I've done over 200 runs on various planets and different raid/capture/etc missions the past couple days with zero drops of its parts. To top it off, I'm getting a lot more double and triple objective missions now (I think from one of today's updates, unless it's pure luck that I've had such a string of them the past hour), which is increasing time to complete each level by a factor of 5-10, making me not even want to try anymore, as that's massively slowing any ability to farm the RNG.

It hurts to see my lovely Saryn be treated as trash by other people... :(

She is not! The problem here is the right mods for her isn't affecting what should be affected on her! (focus should affect Toxic DPS and Reach for Miasma. And for the love of lotus, make the venom spores easier to hit!)

Yeah, I'm really going overboard with her since I really love her concept.

TBT, Saryn is better for solo play than in teams since the dumb range and damage of her skills are overrun by others.

It hurts to see my lovely Saryn be treated as trash by other people... :(

She is not! The problem here is the right mods for her isn't affecting what should be affected on her! (focus should affect Toxic DPS and Reach for Miasma. And for the love of lotus, make the venom spores easier to hit!)

Yeah, I'm really going overboard with her since I really love her concept.

TBT, Saryn is better for solo play than in teams since the dumb range and damage of her skills are overrun by others.

Yespls. Venom needs to work correctly. And moult should be able to take all aggro off you, but it doesn't.

I hope you guys and gals are doing maintenance or something.

Login server and regular server have been going offline at least 2 -3 times this evening.

Great work on the patch.

De Steve said earlier, their servers are under attack. Looks like the culprits are doing a sustained assault for a few hours.

De Steve said earlier, their servers are under attack. Looks like the culprits are doing a sustained assault for a few hours.

I really, really hope that I do not receive an E-mail today (it's 6am in the morning...I might should sleep.) which says...well, we all know what these kind of emails include so Im not gonna say it (we all know whats gonna happen then..). :P

Yeah... I can't even play. Seems the UI issues and the server issues are all related to the sustained attack, I seriously doubt the latest hot fix caused these issues as I was playing with it fine earlier today. All this happening a few hours after the hotfix.

I'm having to manually kill the exe here, it keeps trying to update progress... forever. I assume the server is down or unavailable, and it has no logic for limited retries or "There was a problem. Keep trying? Y/N"

Whomever is spamming their system is persistent, I'll grant them that.

Are we able to get an update or ETA on stable restoration of service? I can understand if not due to nature of the issue, but any further quick news would be welcome :)

Whomever is spamming their system is persistent, I'll grant them that.

Are we able to get an update or ETA on stable restoration of service? I can understand if not due to nature of the issue, but any further quick news would be welcome :)

Dev team's out of office as far as we know due to it being the weekend. Hopefully Steve can fix it up for us, he was on and posting earlier this evening.

Dev team's out of office as far as we know due to it being the weekend. Hopefully Steve can fix it up for us, he was on and posting earlier this evening.

I saw that Axis. But if that means they can't tackle it til tomorrow morning soonest at all just saying so would be good to know. :)

I know they are all outta 'hotfix sauce' but a server assault seems like a bird of a different feather (not to mention something their ISP partner should be assisting with beating down with a large mallet on principle, and the ISP would indeed have 24 hour support people for assisting on blocking, tracing, etc. :)

The attack would be criminal activity after all so I hope DE has some lateral support there.

To the DE guys, not taking you to task; more wishing you luck and just wondering what news there may be.

Also, if you get an IP address you can share, your Warframers will know where to send the letter bombs? :D

It really looks like the attack keeps going, servers are going in waves Up and down.

I can only hope that this is not messing up the server in a long term...Steve is gonna get a hell of a wake up call. At least that's what I have to do if stuff is getting "too" serious at work..

Hey, game theory says the boss has to win every time, the challenger only has to win once. DE's hacker defenses have to prevent attacks every time, and that can be a tall order... I choose to take it as a backhanded sign of success, when WF's become so successful & popular that somebody's putting serious time & effort into hacking them. Way to go, DEteam!!!

Now, just keep A) our financial data safe, and B) the servers up. (And in that order, please...)

Since the last update after the easter one ive found many of the tenno's actions are laggy or delayed and don't always work when pressed or intended such as the warframe powers...jump...sprint....even the action button.

also ash seems to not really fill any kind of combat niche and is weaker in my respects all other warframes. tweaks to shuriken such as return energy on a miss could help abit with improving the use of shriken or maybe send out 5 in a fan shape.