Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did We Forget About This Mod?

-CM-Crazy

Wouldn't this mod be useful on Frost, Rhino and Saryn only?

Well using that logic, might as well get rid of steel fiber. It is just how some mods work. Redirection is near useless on valkyr while it can make frost or rhino get over 1k shields. 

yep, it was during a u8 livestream, at first it was a bug then it got fixed quickly, i'm against it though, there are already a lot of rhinos out there, i'd not want to see teams full of rhinos, frosts and saryns and on top of that, tank warframes are already very tanky

I think he means a mod that effects shield strength instead of just shield capacity. So it would work like armor works to reduce health damage, but for shields. I remember them talking about this and I remember the sort period of time that bug made steel fiber more useful for frames.

Livestream 10, at 0:31:50 on Youtube

It only got a "proposed" on my spreadsheet so it was by no means indicated they were planning to do it.

As of now, armor only mitigates health damage, OP wants a mod that makes armor mitigate shield damage as well.

Edited by VegetableBasket

Well using that logic, might as well get rid of steel fiber. It is just how some mods work. Redirection is near useless on valkyr while it can make frost or rhino get over 1k shields. 

Volt has the same stats as Rhino but with less armor.