The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Prime Access For Pc Ends June 4Th (Next Prime Anticipation Megathread)

Vargras

Almost certainly Loki Prime.

Back before Melee 2.0 the top guy said straightfrowardly that it was 90% of either Rhino or Loki coming out next. I speculate that they wanted to do Loki with Melee 2.0 since he has Radial Disarm and can make anywhere in the game melee-only, but Melee 2.0 wasn't ready so they did Rhino instead. I believe they had both ready or close to ready, and so now there's no reason to hold Loki back just to spend dev time making a different one.

Vectis Prime because sniper rifle.

Hikou Prime because throwing weapon.

Bo Prime because Bo Prime.

Almost certainly Loki Prime.

Back before Melee 2.0 the top guy said straightfrowardly that it was 90% of either Rhino or Loki coming out next. I speculate that they wanted to do Loki with Melee 2.0 since he has Radial Disarm and can make anywhere in the game melee-only, but Melee 2.0 wasn't ready so they did Rhino instead. I believe they had both ready or close to ready, and so now there's no reason to hold Loki back just to spend dev time making a different one.

Vectis Prime because sniper rifle.

Hikou Prime because throwing weapon.

Bo Prime because Bo Prime.

This pretty much covers it.

the past frames release alternating male-female-male-female

nekro-valkyr-oberon-birdframe - male-female-male-female

but for primes its almost the same.. 

frost prime-mag prime-ember prime- rhino prime - male-female-female-male.. so loki could be next

..ooooor they could do something random like nyx prime, sayrn prime, trinity prime.. who knows

the past frames release alternating male-female-male-female

nekro-valkyr-oberon-birdframe - male-female-male-female

but for primes its almost the same.. 

frost prime-mag prime-ember prime- rhino prime - male-female-female-male.. so loki could be next

..ooooor they could do something random like nyx prime, sayrn prime, trinity prime.. who knows

You forgot to list Excalibur Prime. He came before Frost.