Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Alad V-Infested Event Speculation And Hype Megathread

Pendragon1951

"Alad V sees the power of the Tenno and thinks he can take it for himself"...

Following the failure of Valkyr's experiments and the Zanuka Project...

What could be considered the first Warframe, Nemesis, was the result of the host being completely consumed by Technocyte.

He's clearly trying to make himself a Warframe.

Honestly, I don't mind smaller events like this with rewards through alerts instead of the grander events. Both let DE test out some new systems anyways. And we get some nice items that are decently tedious to get. 

But for the most part, this event is foreshadowing U14 which DE said is the Infested update where they may/definitely return to the star chart. It also introduces a little bit of lore as to why they'll return. So its just leading up to something bigger in the near future. Also, DE hypes most things they are adding to warframe up so people are bound to be disappointed. I, for one, am content with this event as it gives me a nice stockpile of things to use for when U14 comes along.

I actually hope it's not next Wednesday.

I'll fail my Digital Electronics exam if I have something to get hyped about the very day I need to cram.

Guess you have to make a choice..,

Digital Electronics

or

Digital Extremes

one-choice_o_361568.jpg

Nah. Next Wenseday should bring new event a.k.a Infested tileset preview. DE_Steve said on one of the livestreams that such preview will have place. I guess, it's gonna be together with new Prime Access release. 

Hmmmm, wonder about that Alad V slow infestation effects. Will we fight him like that? Will he be consumed by J3- Golem? 

I would bet about an Event starting next wednesday too, but the new prime access is probably coming with U14 which is probably not gonna happen before end of june.

I would bet about an Event starting next wednesday too, but the new prime access is probably coming with U14 which is probably not gonna happen before end of june.

Well the current one is ending next wednesday, so who knows.

Community: Wäääwäää, we need more interesting alert rewards.

DE: There you go, a weekend full of nice reward alerts.

Community: Wääääwääää, entertain us better, 3 reactors in one day is not good enough.

That's right man, nothing's wrong with DE or the game, it's the people that keep nagging for more.

Every time I see these posts,I feel sorry for DE having to put up with all the bs that these crybabies come up with. Their effort isn't appreciated...

Just please don't and also, don't create another hype thread. That's my job.

This thread is brought to you by BecomeLikeWater, engineer of the hype train since May 14th, 2014.

Yeah... No, you've ruined hype threads.

Edited by Naith

They really aren't. They are exterminate alerts with better than normal rewards. Cicero, Tethra, Rescue 2.0 Liberty, were events.

You stated a very small pool of the events warframe has had which as a note has had other alert based events and events that revolved around just killing one enemy type.

Three events were alerts based being the Artifact Defense Weekend, the Nightmare mod weekend, and these Suspicious Ship. All three didn't have definitive goals and were just an assortment of items you'd get without farming for them (the artifacts were new at the time however).

3 events required you to kill a specific enemy type to achieve a goal being the Fusion Moas, the Informants and the Oxium drones (indirectly gather Oxium to finish the event)

The other 8 events are what you claim are "events" being Sling-Stone with the Fomorians, Arid Fear (which actually used Alerts to gather the key parts), the Survival weekend (which used alerts to make survival nodes), Gradivus and the Hunt for Alad V (tests of the invasion and infestation outbreak system), and lastly, Cicero, Tethra and Liberty.

Edited by OmniLight

Who said it will end next wednesday? It was only mentioned we should keep the weekend free.

I swear I read somewhere that his Prime Access is ending in 4th of June.

EDIT:

4c60ccc3167a4cb5aeb06719ada5e1c4.png

Edited by Sorez

That's right man, nothing's wrong with DE or the game, it's the people that keep nagging for more.

Every time I see these posts,I feel sorry for DE having to put up with all the bs that these crybabies come up with. Their effort isn't appreciated...

That's because people feel entitled and can never be satisfied with what they're given. It's sad, but it's how a good portion of humanity is nowadays.