Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Alad V-Infested Event Speculation And Hype Megathread

Pendragon1951

It's pretty clear why Alad decided to go infested.

The old ones say it's the way to immortality and considering how long they have lived I say it's true.

Al thinks he will live for ever now = I have unlimited revives now tenno. How about you? >:)

A flamethrower. Enjoy your hell, Alad. 

Edited by Renegade343

One Alad V is infested. Seeing as he said "I know how many lives I have left", one could assume that he figured out how the Grineer clone themselves en masse. Has access to vast funds (Corpus), BOW (biological weaponry, Infested) and cloning (Grineer)? He's the final boss of the internet. And Warframe. But the internet too.

INB4 Alad V goes full matrix

No. They are just getting started my friend! HAHAHA! AHAHAHAHA! There will be more hype! Then the week after that even more! and more and more and more hype till finally they say there is no event! Such a glorious plan DE! ITS SO GLORIOUS!

You remind me of Zaro.

Perhaps it will start in a few days, perhaps it will need to take some more time.

Nowhere was it written that the event would have started today.

Nowhere was it written that there'd be another event.

Nowhere was it written that there'd be another event.

They said that the infested were coming back with their own tile set, here is their chance and they said that the "real" action will happen eventually and to be prepared. 

So if it's just a teaser for U14, no fire stat mods?

Nothing's set in stone. That was all that happened that weekend, clearly, but nothing's stopping them from bundling an event with U14, to include fire/ice status mods and a new Vandal weapon.

Edited by Seele