The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Fight In The Alad Shipments?

Deidaku

Well aside from Harvester attacking me during the last alert from about 20 minutes ago and completely disrupting things, I use my Frost Prime, and stay close to my teammates and use globes and ice wave to protect my allies and debuff the enemy with the ice effect if it doesn't kill them.

As for weapons, I have been switching between my Bolter Prime, and my Multi-Forma'd Paris Prime for my Primary. Multi-Forma'd Brakk for my Secondary. Reaper Prime, Orthos Prime and Fang Prime for Melee depending on what i'd like to have.

Edited by Tymerc

Been using three 'frames.

Mag Prime. Shield polarize when ospreys are around, pull when they're not. Shoot stuff with a Braton Prime modded for magnetic/toxic. Revive dumbass teammates that can't stay with the team.

Zephyr. Run turbulence and pretty much do what I want. Was running a Boar Prime modded for magnetic/fire as a corridor broom. Revive dumbass teammates that can't stay with the team, but with more impunity than MagP.

Nyx. Chaos all the stuff. Shoot crazed corpus/infested in the head with a Braton Prime modded for magnetic/toxic. Quit reviving dumbass teammates that couldn't stay with the team even with a 130% range chaos. I mean, it's a 130% range chaos. If you get killed with that level of CC/support, you damned well had it coming.

On my Volt:

1. Shock

2. Spray goons with my Gorgon Wraith

3. Electric Shield when my teammates are around and there's too many enemies

4. Shock

5. Overload if I'm feeling snazzy/behind an opening door.

For my Frost Prime, I Snow Globe, plink at the enemy hordes with my level 20 Sybaris, Ice Wave if too many come close, rush to my dead teammate who needs a revive, Snow Globe, waste a mob of Moa and Crewmen with my Gremlins, Avalanche if things are getting dicey.

Honestly Volt makes this mission too easy for me, Frost is just about the sweet spot for not dying but getting a challenge. Btw, love these alerts DE!

For me it's not the Frame or the weapon that counts. Everything that has enough damage to deal with them fast is fine.

All I do is anticipate where the flood of enemies will come from and shoot them as soon as they turn that corner. Some cover is adviced for reloading, but if you aren't slow and have a pierce through weapon (which is something everyone has/should have) with a bit of a magasine size than you can shoot them into a pile before they have a chance to shoot back. Move to next room, repeat. They don't have the time to shoot, so you won't die.

Edited by Recel