The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Annoying Warframe Kill Stealing Character... Go!

-ODIN-Bibimbap

I Usually play defence to gain exp after forma'ing my gear, and since at the moment i'm leveling volt, I've decided to move on from the typical infested missions to corpus defence instead ( because of different mod drops ). I can live with peeps stealing the kills I'm going for, after all i still get exp for it. What really irritates me, is when your party runs off to the far ends of the map, killing everything right as they come from their spawn areas.  This seems to me to be a very selfish practice, and if I see it, i'm out at wave 5.

I usually have no problem with people stealing kills and spamming their ults as long as they stay within xp range. If they don't stay within range I just follow them around and do nothing. I won't shoot, won't revive, won't cast powers, just follow them and stare as I soak up xp. Even if it means letting a defense/mob defense mission fail. 

• 2 weeks later...

Nova has been updated, so might want to see if Nova is still as "op" as people used to think she was.

As for kill stealing - I couldn't care less. There are 4 people running fast as they can through a level shooting anything they see, or hitting their powers. I don't care if it's Nova or something else, ultimates generally kill very fast. Unless you are Mag, then you get to pick up the enemies so someone else can run over and kill them all, lol. In lower levels where you can kill that fast, I don't care - in higher levels, you can't kill that fast, so people (including Nova) shouldn't be able to take all the kills anyway.

If you want to line up enemies perfectly for your sniper shot or melee, it may be better to play solo, or with people you know (agree on melee only, or powers only when needed to survive, etc). If you are in a group of randoms, I'm not sure what you are expecting.

Well, If you have a Nova in your team, all EXP from M.Prime is redirected to your Frame.

Good to level a freshly formaed Frame quickly. Benefits from "kill-stealing", why not?

You have a player spamming Ogris? Forma your primary. Go to Wave 20 with him. and BÄM!

Level 10+ Primary in a matter of ~15 minutes.

Repeat for secondary and Angstrum.

My Ogris ate 3 Forma in 2 Days, each 8 hours of play.

Edited by Sypheal

75% slow is arguably more powerful for defense than Iron Skin.

Sure for defense mission but i found it really hard to use On capture Exterminate (when your foes can run away from your ulti) bah bah... I gotta spaming it all the way to keep myself survive from bullets that killed me in 2 sec.   And Spreading time really annoyed me.. If i have a choice.. I choose Iron skin more over.

Edited by MoonlightAngel