ash is female -.-

EDIT: nvm was thinking of ember

(same thing pretty much)

Technically, Ash WAS female :D

Why chaos though? Chaos = Nyx...

Loki chaos = chaos of dildos?

Loki = Norse god of Chaos

Next two primes will be female, so no hope for ash for a long while :(

I'm pretty sure that after Nyx & Saryn (or even Trinity), him & Volt are next.

It's a play on the whole disgusting Nazi Aryan master race crap they were spewing back in the '30s and '40s. They're basically saying that Loki players are the master race. No different than the whole PC master race crap.

Although seems like you're trolling with that whole race to the moon stuff.

(*)No racism/discrimination/nazism intended in this expression. It's like Valkyr & her hysteria...

Edited by unknow99

Next two primes will be female, so no hope for ash for a long while :(

Presumably the next two will be Nyx and Banshee, then Volt and Ash, then Trinity and Saryn. Then if they decide to prime Vauban...

Presumably the next two will be Nyx and Banshee, then Volt and Ash, then Trinity and Saryn. Then if they decide to prime Vauban...

At this rate, we'll get Ash Prime in late 2015.

Edited by Sorez

So...who ever made that post about saying if this topic hits 100 pages who exactly are your sources and well like i said this topic is getting out of hand fast. 

Sorry bud. Trying to help you out here, but I've notice you say "excaly" a lot. I think you mean "exactly".

Also, if there's a master race, it's the one who came first, and the rarest, most exclusive one that is the master race. So yeah, again, Excalibur Prime.

Sorry bud. Trying to help you out here, but I've notice you say "excaly" a lot. I think you mean "exactly".

Also, if there's a master race, it's the one who came first, and the rarest, most exclusive one that is the master race. So yeah, again, Excalibur Prime.

Evolution and übermensch and such.

PC Master Race is the only master race.

Indeed.

Personally, I even think that the female Ash looks better than the Ash we got now.

But that's a matter of taste I guess.

Anything that is female on this game looks better than their male counterparts, mostly because of how the "male tenno" body is designed, and how aesthetics work out in this particular game.

edit: except banshee, that one still looks a bit... weird

Edited by xelle

Yeah sorry my spelling is very bad but really *sighs* I just wish for it to be out today to stop all this.