The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Want Your Personal Ship To Have?

azour

I want a library, a really nice one. A nifty A.I. that follows me around the ship via the security cameras and always makes jokes about it being really in control. Cup holders. A snow cone maker. A study, with a bay window and unreasonably large mahogany desk.....mahogany. A self destruct button. And an old fashion Italian pizza oven.

winne.jpg

I want my ship to look something like this.

On second thought, also a radar jam-er and a cancel self destruct button that isn't out of order. Thank you, have a nice day. 

I want:

1) break room/ lounge

2) personal bedroom

3) kitchen/ food dispenser area

4) room for kinky stuff (strip club room?)

5) armory. I have WAY WAY WAY to much S#&$ to not be able to look at it. why else would i have a slot for every weapon and frame when i only use maybe 10 different ones?

6) NPC friends, my non equipped frames, or other ally NPCs that wonder from room to room

7)engine, gunnery, and life support rooms

Note: all of these rooms should be fully customizeable. AKA let me add a bacon dispenser to the kitchen or lounge room and wall posters in any room I damn well please.

Okay, so we have a bacon dispenser, but we don't have mouths? Won't that be... awkward?

259165178_2a4b20e9e7_z.jpg?zz=1

I want a library, a really nice one. A nifty A.I. that follows me around the ship via the security cameras and always makes jokes about it being really in control. Cup holders. A snow cone maker. A study, with a bay window and unreasonably large mahogany desk.....mahogany. A self destruct button. And an old fashion Italian pizza oven.

On second thought, also a radar jam-er and a cancel self destruct button that isn't out of order. Thank you, have a nice day. 

What happens if you let it self-destruct?

I want it to be more than a single room.

I want at the very least a set of Cryo Tubes for all my Frames. Maybe enough room for some of them to be walking around. A rack on the wall for whatever weapons I currently have equipped (I shouldn't be wearing them in my home), hopefully as the arsenal interface. Outside of that, I'm not really sure what would fit.

a place where i can learn about new frames like if ive never played with a frame like nekros i can get a review of his stats and health and get a training area  where i can practice his powers and when i should do it 

and some speakers loud enough to pop the enemies eardrums so they don t know when i attack :D

I want Morgan Freeman in my ship. So every time an alert come a up he can tell me about it. It'd go something along the lines of "Why hello there young Tenno. Are you aware that there is a Suspicious Shipment at (insert planet here)? I hear that if you go look into it that you will receive a (insert reward here)"

I would die happy.

Can I have Darvo in my ship? ouo

Darvo canonically runs the Marketplace. New players will likely have to go on a special one-off mission for Darvo to get the Node needed to create the Marketplace terminal in the ship.

If I'm understanding the things DE was trying to imply, the 'fill your ship' stretch of the game will essentially be 'New player experience 2.0'. The game will now involve the player directly in obtaining each and every important function. Hopefully they'll use this as a good excuse to get much deeper with the amount of explaining that gets done for new players.

I want it to be customizable in terms of look so everyone will have their own unique ship. Also Dummy to check damage of weapons and loadouts. And hologram of Lotus which will inform me of any alerts or just at least say: "Hi Tenno, no alerts yet, you may rest". Something like this and i would be extremely happy.