Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is The Warframe Balancing Over?

Deidaku

Because there are some frame that still need some, 

Nyx has only psychic bolts left to be rewokred buffed replaced or whatever

Excalibur's damage skills are too sub par  'especially slash dash!

actually a lot of the n°1 damage skills of warfarmes  (fireball soul punch , snowball  rhino charge) are pretty uslesss ince they don't scale well at all 

The balancing never ends, especially in this phase.

Any specific ideas or feedback about abilities can go right into the Warframe and abilities feedback forum section:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/34-warframes-abilities/

it's  jsut that I feel that DE has been silent about it for a while ..maybe it's just me , i'll ask some question at the devstream

they should put back this thread in the headlines

Edited by Deidaku

it's  jsut that I feel that DE has been silent about it for a while ..maybe it's just me , i'll ask some question at the devstream

they should put back this thread in the headlines

They are pretty silent when they are working. Personally, I'd rather see code written than internet forum responses when it comes to gaming companies. 

But more to the point, Scott usually has a blurb in every devstream about what is getting worked on at the moment, as he is the grand master of warframe balancing. Beyond that, nobody knows until it happens, and there are plenty of patch notes to catch up on.

They are pretty silent when they are working. Personally, I'd rather see code written than internet forum responses when it comes to gaming companies. 

But more to the point, Scott usually has a blurb in every devstream about what is getting worked on at the moment, as he is the grand master of warframe balancing. Beyond that, nobody knows until it happens, and there are plenty of patch notes to catch up on.

The thing is i"m sure that a lot of things will remain unchanged because of the "focus system"  Maybe it will affect powers in some way ( hennce the removal of stat helmets)

The thing is i"m sure that a lot of things will remain unchanged because of the "focus system"  Maybe it will affect powers in some way ( hennce the removal of stat helmets)

Yes, we can speculate and assume anything and everything about the Focus system. At the end of the day, Scott has his way with warframes and their abilities, and it sounds like Steve is working on Focus. Things will change either way at every update.

Stat helmets were removed because they were always frowned upon since they were first introduced (mostly for flat out terrible and pointless stats). They stopped putting stats on helmets as a result somewhere down the line and enacted the plan to remove all stats with caveats for people who already had stat helmets.

Either way, feedback on specific warframe abilities as to whether you love or hate them should be directed towards the specific forum section mentioned. Otherwise look through pre-existing threads that may already be what you were thinking of posting.

You must not have a good build for Ember. Her Fireball is a blast! It has a bigger explosion radius than the Penta. Enemies caught on fire take constant dmg for 5 secs. And if you used Accelerate on the enemies first. lvl 70 enemies are No Prob.

I'd like to use my own melee with Valkyr's ult. Or give her some kind of Combo style combat.

We know Hysteria is getting new animations for the next patch, we however don't know if the bugs with her ult will be fixed. In the last devstream Scott mentioned obereon will be next on his chopping block, we also know that in the last hot topic Nekros was also mentioned needing a rework so he no doubt will not be far behind.

We know Hysteria is getting new animations for the next patch, we however don't know if the bugs with her ult will be fixed. In the last devstream Scott mentioned obereon will be next on his chopping block, we also know that in the last hot topic Nekros was also mentioned needing a rework so he no doubt will not be far behind.

We should finally get some of the changes, but from reading on the forums it seems a lot of changes have worked out pretty. Looks like they found their happy place for power levels. And they are also apparently tweaking the enemies to bring some much needed challenge back to the game. Hurray for change!