Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Devstream #30!

[DE]Rebecca

Oh dear. I can imagine all sorts of horribly buggy issues with those Barnacle enemies and their portals.

Not to mention that the way maps are currently designed, getting ported to another location is usually not that big of a deal. Most of the time, it's a simple copter trip back to your team. Unless the room was some kind of unique Infested death pit and you have to fight your way out? Which would slow down missions and ultimately be annoying for everyone.

Lots of cool concepts and i'm interested in how they will fit into the game and if they can improve the combat rather than make it more akward (since almost all fan concept enemies involve knockdown attacks).

Looks like the technocyte can really infect and mutate everything including machinery, fitting it's name. The new infested designs also makes it more noticable how different this version of the organism is from the one in Dark Sector. In DS everything turned metalic and retained a sense of symetry. The technocyte in Warframe meanwhile seems to turn everything into a rotten mushroom kind of stuff, being much more organic. Though this also makes the infested from DS much more similar to the Warframes, which might fit into the fact that the current infested were created by the Orokin as weapon.

Alad V. on his flying throne reminds me a bit to doctor Wiley from Megaman.

Hoenn Derf confirmed!

Imagine him trying to pick up female Tenno with his hoverboard.

"Hey baby. How ya doing? Wanna go for a ride?" *faceplants*

Trying it on Valkyr would really end messy.

Edited by Othergrunty

So Corpus designs are moving forward! I like!

That Nef would be reworked I expected, the throne has been mentioned, but the Derf was a total surprise.

Man I can see it now: the hoverboard enemies, the curtom tenno version a few updates from now.

And I guess we now know who will replace Alad as the Corpus front man.

instead of giving the void A boss... why not corrupted versions of existing bosses... maybe t4 could be boss gauntlets. i dunno, i dont mean instead of having unique bosses for the void, just also having corrupted versions of the current guys.

after all, they all want treasure. right?

edit: i am so glad to see and hear the people behind literally my favorite game probably ever. i mean, yah, i love the great games and classics out there, but warframe easily takes up more of my free time than any other game has. considering there are so many different groups of people that work on all of the different aspects from concept to implementation, i feel so bad about any time ive really ever criticized them. we blame them for every thing we dont like about the game. every little thing we 'would have done differently'.. New players and vets seem to never let up. Yet despite all of the finger pointing, we all still come and spend our time here (some spend money, too). I get more and more infatuated with the game with every preview of new stuff. The game is constantly getting better (maybe not in areas or ways we want) but nonetheless consistent improvement. One of the things I love about WF is the movement and animation. There are very few moving parts in this game that look 'out of place' or 'unnatural'.

im honestly sorry for any ridicule (except maybe for not getting misa prime accessories access >XD) regarding the teams who ultimately dont give the yes or no.

please keep up your efforts, they are appreciated by the players, even the ones that dont admit it

Edited by T4LCOMX