Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

E3 2014 | Warframe - The Rebirth (Warframe Is Coming To Xbox One) [Megathread]

DMan

We all have probably heard by now about how warframe will now be coming in the later months to the xbox one but I thought id post a general discussion board about what you think the good and the bad could come with this most recent advance. I find it to be personaly something awsome for people who cant really play on their pc's warframe that well, but at the same time could warframe be jumping into things too fast for its own good now also going into the Xbox one when they already have PS4 and PC?

I also would like to adress if anyone knows if a PC profile can be used or transfered to the Xbox one if someone that started on the PC would like to switch to the Xbox one. After all Warframe did come out for the PS4 and I had no luck finding out if ppl could transfer thier PC Tenno profiles to PS4.

When did the Grineer start using the braton? Isn't it a corpus weapon?

That is from a very old trailer, back when they used those guns.

And here's the trailer for your convenience.

Good times, when I thought Lech Kril would just be a regular heavy unit that breaks the facerolling pacing, taking strategies such as a drop kick to stun him and stuff.

Edited by Casardis

And here's the trailer for your convenience.

Good times, when I thought Lech Kril would just be a regular heavy unit that breaks the facerolling pacing.

Damn, how do you guys remember these stuff?

I'm a closed beta tester and I barely remember what was released in the last update XD

Rhino is holding aklato prime?

Either DE is maliciously teasing us or something magical is happening!

Also enough with the Xbox hate people! More players = more revenue, resources won't be diverted they have a PS4 Team, they will hire (or already have I assume) an Xbox team. Don't Play it if you don't like xbox, and we will always welcome more players to the fanbase! Except jimmy... He knows what he did..

If only Wii U too... Nintendo please... :p

AreYouKiddingMeBlackSS.png

U wot m8?!?

pls, Nintendo master race.

Irregardless of stuffthings, they just made it official for Escbox AND Paystation.

If they spread it for all companies already, but Nintendo becomes the only one without Warframe, I'm gonna be &!$$ed.

(I had no problem with it being Breakstation only, but if both get in the party,Nintendo had BETTER get an invitation too. I don't even care how long it takes, they just have do it.)

You can't Ninja with a Keyboard+Mouse/Controller the way you could Ninja with a Wiimote(+Nunchuk?). It's just a simple fact of life.

Rhino is holding aklato prime?

sfd9WxL.jpg

It's just for the Trailer

...It BETTER be just in the Trailer.

(Or Founders only)

Edited by CenSilver

I foresee...some minor influx in the initial days, then everything returns to status quo. I'm not particularly shocked at this, DE is just trying to increase the player base. Wonder if the cert times are gonna be as bad as PS4 though.

So what weapon were the grineer in the ceres shipyard snippet carrying? They weren't Karaks (although they looked similar), almost look like a mix of the Karak and the Vulkar.

Looks like regular karaks.

"Ninjas Play Free"*

*Excluding Xbox Live membership fees required for any and all online functionality of your device

Admittedly it was a pretty cool trailer though. Shame it had to be ruined by that fugly Xbone logo at the end.

unless this is an actual thing, last update on xbone said that certain free to play games in the future may not require a gold membership to appease to those who wish to play for free. 

Ninjas Play Free*

That way they can get away with it.

Edit:

Xbox One players are going to be interesting... let's hope they don't live up to their reputation.

I'm sure they won't.

I'm on ps4, xbone, and pc so choosing which i like better shall be interesting >:D PC wins graphically i think, since high end comp etc etc. But ps4 i just gave up on since it's controller feels meh to me. Xbone, (yes graphics blah blah) I personally think will just open up more possibilities for DE, they will also be able to provide their product to more people. And with the kinectless version a lot more people will be playing now. 

I fully support this decision honestly, DE makes more money and Xbone has a shorter Cert period than Sony anyways so that will make things much easier there for DE.  

i take it that microsoft did another 180 regarding their policys, previously their policy stated that indie games could only be released on their platform exclusively.

Never trust microsoft, they are one of the worst companies on earth IMO :p