Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

E3 2014 | Warframe - The Rebirth (Warframe Is Coming To Xbox One) [Megathread]

DMan

I must have missed this during the conference.

I still dont understand why people have a problem with the Xbox One or Warframe expanding its audience. Some people are just weird.

Strictly speaking, I don't like this decision because DE has enough trouble keeping up with the PS4 version, much less putting even more on their plate.

Anyway. Vor's alive? Interesting.

Edited by Cpl_Facehugger

Even if you're right :

-snip-

Many ask for it...

I guess it still won't happen because of hardware limitations.

Well, the graphics could be always be lowered, and once a game like Super Smash Brothers comes out, the sale will heavily increase. Looking at Mario Kart 8, the hardware sales for Wii U actually jumped up by 666% (I kid you not). I also believe Nintendo once stated that they are looking for free-to-plays.

Of course, I just really want to see the Gamepad work in functionality with gear and abilities, as well as a separate HUD, especially if you want to play with no HUD.

That was in times of old when they had a Braton.

It's not a matter of graphics... From what I heard it's the main CPU that causes most of the trouble because it's only clocked at 1.24 Ghz while both the 360 and PS3 had clockspeeds @ 3.2 Ghz. You may reduce the graphics but you can't reduce all the other crap going on like the physics or AI. It would feel like the Wii U taking a sh*t on your display whenever you are with a Vauban or Hydroid on the team.

Also from a personal opinion the Power-architecture is a species on the brink of extinction... I wouldn't bet on that horse anymore. And DE would need a set of programmers being experienced with that stuff to take full advantage of the system and for what? Nintendo shipping a new console (probably x86 based) half a year later? They'd be mad if they'd do that.

So I guess DE as well as the Nintendo fans are better off waiting for Nintendo to make a new move with a new console.

X-box exclusive. Prepare your complain threads.

Actually if that happens I'd be one of the complainers. Because of how that would be like a backstab to everyone currently arguing for and against founders exclusives.

Edited by MeduSalem

Personally don't care as a PC player. It helps I don't own an Xbone.

I do expect the community to be less pleasant though. Call it a gut feeling.

Considering the toxicity in the forums comes from PC players a good deal of the time, New players from Xbox isn't a bother.

i take it that microsoft did another 180 regarding their policys, previously their policy stated that indie games could only be released on their platform exclusively.

Microsoft finally realizing that gamers aren't masochistic and that hurting the players is bad for business?

Possible. But unlikely.

http://www.vg247.com/2014/06/09/warframe-coming-to-xbox-one-this-year-new-trailer/

Xbox One announcement trailer ^

I honestly don't like the path Xbox One took, in my opinion PS4, PC, and the Xbox 360 are the better choices. If it couldn't be the Xbox 360, I suppose it can't be helped. DE is free to do whatever they like, despite Microsoft's previous refusal of releasing Warframe on their consoles. Perhaps the PS4 launch gave some inspiration to launch it on Xbox. I'll be sticking to PC though.

I do expect the community to be less pleasant though. Call it a gut feeling.

No kidding, I find it deliciously ironic of how PC players claim that console players are horrible people, yet it's them who constantly look down and present hostility. As you may see in quite a few posts in the megathread.

More peasants whining about exclusives/delayed updates/PC getting more attention. And more "U FKN WOT M8 1V1 ME IRL ILL REK U I FKD UR MOM!!!111" kids.

Yep, like this guy ^

Edited by RahuStalker

More peasants whining about exclusives/delayed updates/PC getting more attention. And more "U FKN WOT M8 1V1 ME IRL ILL REK U I FKD UR MOM!!!111" kids.

Every Xbox game chat ^

I have an Xbox 360 and the community there is just unbearable. I just hope it doesn't become involved with the PC or PS4 players. Separate forums?

I propose this to avoid further intoxication from the Xbox players, of which are mostly little kids like that. 

1. Keep these forums for PC and PS4 to share as the PS4 has less toxicity than Xbox generally does from experience.

2. Put Xbox One players on a different forums.

3. Have updates shared with PS4 but not the same game, have them on a different "system" of Warframe, like PC is separate to PS4.

Edited by APBladeX

http://www.vg247.com/2014/06/09/warframe-coming-to-xbox-one-this-year-new-trailer/

Xbox One announcement trailer ^

I honestly don't like the path Xbox One took, in my opinion PS4, PC, and the Xbox 360 are the better choices. If it couldn't be the Xbox 360, I suppose it can't be helped. DE is free to do whatever they like, despite Microsoft's previous refusal of releasing Warframe on their consoles. Perhaps the PS4 launch gave some inspiration to launch it on Xbox. I'll be sticking to PC though.

There was no refusal. Sony approached DE, Microsoft did not.

I dunno man, remember how the PS4 launch trailer had Rhino beating Zanuka up with his fists. Just because Rhino can use an awesome weapon/ability in the trailer doesn't mean we'll get Aklato Prime. :p

they said it was because they couldnt render the Furax on his hands or something like that, but then again we say Volt with Dual Skana Prime..... probably a bait.

I guess it still won't happen because of hardware limitations.

It's not a matter of graphics... From what I heard it's the main CPU that causes most of the trouble because it's only clocked at 1.24 Ghz while both the 360 and PS3 had clockspeeds @ 3,2 Ghz. You may reduce the graphics but you can't reduce all the other crap going on like the physics or AI. It would feel like the Wii U taking a sh*t on your display whenever you are with a Vauban or Hydroid on the team.

Also from a personal opinion the Power-architecture is a species on the brink of extinction... I wouldn't bet on that horse anymore. And DE would need a set of programmers being experienced with that stuff to take full advantage of the system and for what? Nintendo shipping a new console (probably x86 based) half a year later? They'd be mad if they'd do that.

So I guess DE as well as the Nintendo fans are better off waiting for Nintendo to make a new move with a new console.

Actually if that happens I'd be one of the complainers. Because of how that would be like a backstab to everyone currently arguing for and against founders exclusives.

If Watch Dogs is gonna make it, why not Warframe? (our game is well optimized indeed)

Edited by unknow99

I dunno man, remember how the PS4 launch trailer had Rhino beating Zanuka up with his fists. Just because Rhino can use an awesome weapon/ability in the trailer doesn't mean we'll get Aklato Prime. :p

Well, I'm not too worried about it...yet. Volt had a dual skana prime in the Profit trailer...SyQlk0a.jpg