The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx's Body

Nosferagon

Greetings all.

I was just wondering, is nobody else annoyed at the fact that this unique and fun to use frame has a body that is a blatant copy from excalibur, but with breasts? i know she was supposed to be a female excalibur but they ended scrapping that ideia, thus resulting in Nyx, but shouldn't she have her own unique body, fitting to her psychic theme? not just a reworked helmet and energy on her forearms? The immortal skin somewhat counters this but i don't feel its enough, considering how unique every other frame is.

This annoys me a lot, especially since i love playing with her and was wondering if there was any glimmer of hope to change this visual annoyance?

Greetings all.

I was just wondering, is nobody else annoyed at the fact that this unique and fun to use frame has a body that is a blatant copy from excalibur, but with breasts? i know she was supposed to be a female excalibur but they ended scrapping that ideia, thus resulting in Nyx, but shouldn't she have her own unique body, fitting to her psychic theme? not just a reworked helmet and energy on her forearms? The immortal skin somewhat counters this but i don't feel its enough, considering how unique every other frame is.

This annoys me a lot, especially since i love playing with her and was wondering if there was any glimmer of hope to change this visual annoyance?

I actually really like her model, excalibur is one of my favourite frames to use, because he is the poster boy, nyx has a good look to her, maybe they could release a new mesh like they did for excalibutt's protoskin, or leave nyx's current skin as an option to buy/have by default.

I actually really like her model, excalibur is one of my favourite frames to use, because he is the poster boy, nyx has a good look to her, maybe they could release a new mesh like they did for excalibutt's protoskin, or leave nyx's current skin as an option to buy/have by default.

whoo i really like that ideia. this way they could cater anyone who thinks like me. if there is anyone.

I like Nyx the way she is. In fact, now that i have both her and Excalibur, it feels like i have a "Gender Swap" for him, though it change from sword powers to psychic powers, which is fun. ^_^

Edited by EliteRider

Yeah, OP must really hate how Excalibur looks. j/k, but at this point they're not going to change it.

@Lonepepas99 - you never know, Nyx Prime may end up being the closest any non-Founder gets to an Excalibur Prime.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Excalibur got Hayden Tenno's Proto-armour

Nyx = Female Excalibur

Nyx should get the skin of Hayden's rival. The lovely, "Nadia Sudek". Also known as "Nemesis"

I mean c'mon!!!! Look at that helmet! Nyx like, right?

1000px-288382_full.jpg

Edited by Smac

Yeah, OP must really hate how Excalibur looks. j/k, but at this point they're not going to change it.

@Lonepepas99 - you never know, Nyx Prime may end up being the closest any non-Founder gets to an Excalibur Prime.

i really, really hope not. is saddens me that a possible design based around such a unique theme that is the Psychic is so won't see the light of day. and that people see no problem with that. her awesomeness factor could be upped by a thousand yet people prefer what they have because it "looks fine" or because "excalibur looks good in it why wouldn't she?" or simply because they don't bother with it.

Excalibur got Hayden Tenno's Proto-armour

Nyx = Female Excalibur

Nyx should get the skin of Hayden's rival. The lovely, "Nadia Sudek". Also known as "Nemesis"

I mean c'mon!!!! Look at that helmet! Nyx like, right?

1000px-288382_full.jpg

i would like to see this in-game. however i hope they don't make it a 7 day "buy it now or never" like they did with excal proto-armor. i don't have it because i didn't have money at the time. -.-

I hope to God she looks nothing like Excal Prime. With all do respect of course