Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.7.1

[DE]Rebecca

Can anybody explain me what Rotation A-B-C are in the Survival drops? I dun get it.

As best I can figure given the context of a couple other comments by DE staff, the rotations change based on how long you've been in the mission. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

So no improvements to Rhino Prime Chassis.

........sigh.

Been nice if I had some option other than Survival.

And care to explain how "Rotations" work?

And no Fix for Non-Void Defense not giving keys?

Edited by Xylia

Can anybody explain me what Rotation A-B-C are in the Survival drops? I dun get it.

Rotation A = 5 and 10 minutes marks

Rotation B = 15 minutes mark

Rotation C = 20 minutes mark

One full Rotation = 20 minutes

25 = A, 30 = A, 35 = B, 40 = C, 45 = A... you get the idea.

Now only if you guys would actually make Wyrm Prime different than its regular counterpart and actually make the Laser Rifle a prime (as one would think it would be) as right now if anyone buys the prime access we are not only getting less plat for the same cost compared to previous prime accesses but are just paying for a cosmetic look which was not expressed in the prime access.  It feels like that was purposefully left out as that information would have made me not buy the prime access outside of the accessories.  

Hotfix 13.7.1:

Reduced frequency of Prime gear in Void - no item appears more than 2 times across the Void. Removed approximately 20 pieces from the T4 missions overall. Updated drops can be found here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/172911-prime-gear-drop-locations/

Well now, that's a bit better. Thanks for the adjustments :)

Changes:

So there still are duplicate entries. And nothing about the massively uneven probability favouring one item over another in the bracket.

EDIT: just counted it, that's 67 items which have duplicate entries.

Not interested.

Edited by DoomFruit

WHY do we even take the time to do events such as the CICERO or the GRADIDUS when everything is going to come out after....

If so, give us all the vandal weapons, give us the Primed chamber, make ALL the UNIQUE EVENT stuff normal for everyone to have...

What i love with this game, is that its not pay-to-win, but i enjoy putting money in it, because it is 100% worth it... this is an EVENT-to-win game, but if the events only grant you a shoulderbadge that'll never help you in anyway, then i think DE is going the wrong way...

You "killed" the Brakk with the grin^3, you "killed" the prime farming with the trade, and now you "kill" those mods.

Being a "senior" member brings you so little, at least, let us keep some cool stuff as "privilege"

Edited by Hinoiki

In terms of this hotfix thanks for shifting the drops.

Thus increasing the probablity of us Tenno whom cannot {Unfortuately} assist with the continuation of Warframe.

Being able to acquire in my honest opinion one of the best looking Prime Frames since Ember.

But we cannot forget the Bo Prime and the little Celestial Dragon known as Wyrm Prime.

In conclusion thank you DE and the Warframe Staff.

/Crystal/

Edited by crystalfreak

Nice hotfix and all, but it would be even better if the cicero mods actually appeared in your inventory after you get them as drops. Didn't really lose out on much since it was only Virulent Scourge, but still...

Well the same here i was with nitro in party

Hey guess what? You also fixed that pesky problem of mods being attainable... Thank god, I mean, I dont know what I would have done if I had gotten the fusion cores I just picked up while doing the phorid assassination.

So, yeah. You broke mods. :)