The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Concept (Update: 15/5/2015)

Zounderth

Not an Ash fan myself (sorry i just find him boring), but that's quite an awesome concept drawing you have there.

I like how you mixed elements of the alt helmets in.

Just a question. Have you also thought about how the techy bit along his spine could be expanded with prime elements?

Edited by Othergrunty

19733.jpg

I always thought that Ash should have a Shinobi/Ninja Gaiden style alt helmet, since he is derived from both. It should come with the scarf too, or at least be the syandana to match the helm. I would definitely buy them both.

In terms of the Ash prime concepts, I would like to see Zounderth's helm make the cut, for sure. It is pretty much perfect. I truly hope for Ash Prime to be next.

HOLY S#&$, This thread has been getting better and better. AMAZING work OP, you really do know how to make one badass looking frame. And that Grineer's face reflecting the blade at the end is really creative. +1

• 2 weeks later...

I like this concept. I'm hoping ash is the next prime and really hoping he looks something like this now.

thanks. not sure who the next prime is but i imagine it to be a male warframe? since Nova was the latest one. so perhaps ash, but it could also be Volt.  

thanks. not sure who the next prime is but i imagine it to be a male warframe? since Nova was the latest one. so perhaps ash, but it could also be Volt.  

Or they could pull a Nova and release Vauban Prime on us.

Also, love the alternate helmets, although I prefer the original one in the picture. Moth looks amazing aswell though!

Edited by Sorez

Pretty cool Ash's my favorite so i will i fear if ash will look cool and badass like loki prime or alien nyx prime mag prime and others , i like the alternates helmets moth and scarab too, nice job 

Really, really, really, well done.

+1

DE, make this happen.

Nice art and detail. +1

thanks for checking it out guys i really appreciate it.