The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime Hype Over In Less Than A Week?

I remember when Rhino Prime first came out tons of players farmed and played and trading channel was lit up for days. You could barely get an invite to any tower missions, you had to pm as fast as you could.

But now 6 days after loki prime is out it feels like its just another 1 of those Wednesday weapon updates. Don't get me wrong i am excited , i love using loki but maybe it was too soon for another prime? Are people not as excited?

What? It is the most different looking prime from its normal counterpart and it has better stats and 2 additional and very useful polarities for Loki. His Prime is by far the best in comparison to other primes.

I'm talking about prime access.

Well his Prime Acces is really not great to say it kindly. I mean normally you get a primary a Secoundary and a melee weapon and now? You get a Sentinal (and on top its the least used Sentinal or atleast i barley see anyone with it) and a melee weapon. Thats really not good compared to the rest of the prime Access Packs.

And why Hype was down so fast? Well his farming is again alot of grinding. And i personaly never was a gib fan of Loki (but also not for rhino) so i don't see a point in Hypeing a fame that i don't like. I will get his parts someday when im playing the mission for something else, like it happend with Rhino Prime but im not gonna farm for him activly.

Ember and Rhino came out alongside events so people were running those and not as much running the void.

Loki came out at the same time as more void. This means everyone will be running void missions with no distractions. 

Means more loki bits for all

I'm loving Loki Prime right now.  The grind wasn't that bad honestly.  I kept failing my T4D mission (not on purpose) so I was luckily enough to skip farming keys.  Took me about 15 runs of T4D, 7 runs of T4Surv...for got the rest but under 4 runs.  I rushed his build, why not he's sexy.

His energy pool O_O

Ember and Rhino came out alongside events so people were running those and not as much running the void.

Loki came out at the same time as more void. This means everyone will be running void missions with no distractions. 

Means more loki bits for all

Not necessarily, if people only grind the parts for themselves, you won't see tons of parts in trading. Unless they're plat hungry ******...

Well when you have an awesome frame and weapon and then hide it behind massive RNG, Grindwalls, and dilluted drop tables, this is what happens.  A little grind is one thing, but when you make it a grindfest just to attempt to get people to buy the overpriced Prime Access stuff, then they're gonna get mad.  

Don't know about you, but I was still finding it hard to find T4 Def and T4 Ext for the Loki Prime Systems and Bo Handle, yesterday. Since my hosting is crappy, I actually had to sit there with "/w  I'll go" pretyped, waiting for someone to announce that they were hosting.

Finally managed to get all Loki Prime and Bo Prime parts, not for a lack of hardcore grinding.

Edited by Grascen

the hype thought experienced by the players was wrong. 

the hype train is going into the rng tunnel before masterraceland.

rng tunnel is deep n dark.

but idk. got 3 parts in 6 runs(ive played an hour a day lol and with the dns prob i have im always solo), i think its just okay.

welp, theres also new games that are out

and exams too

not to mention fathers day and other life stuff.

loki rime model is too good.swaggiest prime evar.

Edited by Ritchel