Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So How About A Prime Only Frame?

Shehriazad

"valkyr" prime; the only option really.

Erm...no?

En entirely new Frame that is Prime only is OBVIOUSLY an option. After all the Orokin had their own secrets...and a lot was lost in the millenia... thus there are weapons and frames out there...that the Tenno have absolutely no data on to this date. (As we can see there are Prime weapons without normal counterpart)

So in theory it could be Hurrdldurr Prime...just any Frame that the Tenno organization(s) had 0 info on previously...and thus it not having a counterpart.

If we did have a Prime only Warframe I personally want one of his abilities to shoot out random melee weapons from nowhere like Gilgamesh from Fate/Stay Night. Like a Warframe that guarded a hidden vault of Prime weapons until discovered by someone dastardly like Derf who wanted one of them.

Edited by shieldxm

If we did have a Prime only Warframe I personally want one of his abilities to shoot out random melee weapons from nowhere like Gilgamesh from Fate/Stay Night. Like a Warframe that guarded a hidden vault of Prime weapons until discovered by someone dastardly like Derf who wanted one of them.

Funny thing is Excal sorta does that with radial javalin

this is a good idea. reminds me of the reaper prime.

even though an ether reaper came out, it was the first weapon to come out as prime first. At the time, we though there would be no normal variant.

The Optimus Prime.

You!!!!!!!

Honestly, these responses are the cancer of the forums - use this chance to actually explain your case because you may have something interesting to contribute.

Honestly sometimes people disagree with the an idea just on every level so explaining that you dislike everything about an idea is easier to sum up as No.

I like the idea personally. Neural Sentry would be guarding it and instead of having a key to find it have Lotus randomly Locate the neural sentry in existing missions; you can choose to finish your current mission or destroy the Neural Sentry. Each Tier drops one part. You can't complete your original mission but you do get the part for sure. And to avoid the grind wall rng normally associated with a Prime (cant be easy gotta make that sweet prime access cash) release just make the prize the pre-valkyr.

You!!!!!!!

Honestly sometimes people disagree with the an idea just on every level so explaining that you dislike everything about an idea is easier to sum up as No.

I like the idea personally. Neural Sentry would be guarding it and instead of having a key to find it have Lotus randomly Locate the neural sentry in existing missions; you can choose to finish your current mission or destroy the Neural Sentry. Each Tier drops one part. You can't complete your original mission but you do get the part for sure. And to avoid the grind wall rng normally associated with a Prime (cant be easy gotta make that sweet prime access cash) release just make the prize the pre-valkyr.

Except call it Valkyrie? See what I did thar?

i can see this happening because there a prime only weapon which is the reaper prime 

its the eather reaper prime. god

*COUGHHAVEVOIDASSASINATEDROPEXCALIBURPRIMECOUGH*

is the same as

*COUGH HAVE VOID ASSASINATE DROP EXCALIBUR PRIME COUGH*

oh and for records sake reaper prime = primed hate

That's just something you grabbed out of thin air.

They don't even have any resemblance to eachother and nothing links them to one another other than the fact that both are Scythes.

That's like saying a Ferrari is just an upgraded VW Golf....both are cars...but that's about it.

That's just something you grabbed out of thin air.

They don't even have any resemblance to eachother and nothing links them to one another other than the fact that both are Scythes.

That's like saying a Ferrari is just an upgraded VW Golf....both are cars...but that's about it.

Actually it was based upon the fact that they used to be the only scythes that existed entirely, up until they finally made Ether Reaper. They also don't need to look anything like one another, as the Stalker weapons are special all on their own. The only other runner-up would've been the kama, but that uses the terrible machete stance.

Porsches are! I'm not quite sure you understand just how many car brands VW actually owns/makes...

HE'd be like the sephiroth of warframes. super perfect angel demon liek thing going on ( no hair though D:)

Or make him a unique character like the stalker,, but worse . worse as in it's actually a boss coming to fight you in the void like Vor . but stronger and all golden and sh*t. 

I'm ANgel frame prime  and imma whoop your asses