Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Probably 13.8

Llyssa

It sure would be nice to see some content not hidden behind a painwall so high that I'm forced to quit caring about it and then be angry at myself for being cynical while knowing I'm only trying to value my time more than the angry math djinni do and can anybody really blame me because the anxiety sure is kicking in again and now I'm crying on a pile of 600 pizza rolls I'm sorry everyone

edit: the very height of buffoonery

Edited by notlamprey

maybe there will be 13.8 this week some time, but dont expect U14 so soon...they are adding spaceships, pet kubrows and remaking star map and all that, it can take a while before its done (yes i have seen that Devstream). i say august could be U14.

maybe there will be 13.8 this week some time, but dont expect U14 so soon...they are adding spaceships, pet kubrows and remaking star map and all that, it can take a while before its done (yes i have seen that Devstream). i say august could be U14.

The the player ship had a couple weeks of work left just about a month ago.  Chances are u14 is coming out sometime in july.

Edited by Aggh