Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Confirmed (Mirage) Megathread

Deaths.Reap3r

Well, her abilities came from her torture and most of her design, I mean we don't even known what she really looked like so we can't say if it is mostly Corpus or Mostly Original.

Nothing to do with what she loos like.

She is definitly a Tenno. No corpus creation.

Altered, maybe. But not a creation of the corpus.

Besides. I doubt there are any frames which are "based" on any of the races.

The void creates warframes.

Edited by Venarge

Nothing to do with what she loos like.

She is definitly a Tenno. No corpus creation.

Altered, maybe. But not a creation of the corpus.

Besides. I doubt there are any frames which are "based" on any of the races.

The void creates warframes.

Well, the Orokin created the Warframes, the (old school, living metal/nanomachines) technocyte created the Tenno (which allows them to interface with electronic devices such as the warframes,) and we have no idea if the Void influenced that technocyte, or if it was merely a place the infected were banished to with seldom few re-emerging for reasons unknown when the Orokin took another peek into the Void.  Imagine if Halo's flood/Star Craft's zerg hit the solar system, but its spread could be prevented by shoving those infected/ships infested by the flood/zerg into another dimension and closing the door behind them, what would be the logical thing to do?

As for Valkyr, she's Orokin by design, just like the rest of the warframes.  She's been experimented on, had Corpus plugs installed, but none of her abilities are really Corpus, she's just really pissed off.  Her helmet is pretty much the only hint we have at what she used to look like before being dissected.

Edited by Littleman88

Maybe the Tenno Council didn't have enough resources so they grabbed a faceplate off a Grineer and slapped it on there.

(Assuming this is made by them).

Or it was a Frame that became infested and combined with a grineer.

I'm just digging for ideas here.

If  by the Tenno council you mean the one made with feed back from us Founders, then No, we had nothing to do its creation.   Unless the other founders have been having secret meetings with the devs and I just wasn't given the memo.

Well, the Orokin created the Warframes, the (old school, living metal/nanomachines) technocyte created the Tenno (which allows them to interface with electronic devices such as the warframes,) and we have no idea if the Void influenced that technocyte, or if it was merely a place the infected were banished to with seldom few re-emerging for reasons unknown when the Orokin took another peek into the Void.  Imagine if Halo's flood/Star Craft's zerg hit the solar system, but its spread could be prevented by shoving those infected/ships infested by the flood/zerg into another dimension and closing the door behind them, what would be the logical thing to do?

As for Valkyr, she's Orokin by design, just like the rest of the warframes.  She's been experimented on, had Corpus plugs installed, but none of her abilities are really Corpus, she's just really &!$$ed off.  Her helmet is pretty much the only hint we have at what she used to look like before being dissected.

A good point mate.

The technocyte was a weapon. Thats a fact. I would guess its a combination of Technocyte+Void which creates a tenno.

But my theory is that the creation of the first warframes wasnt part of the plan rather than a mistake.

The suit (warframe) melted together with the host(tenno) because of the technocyte and the void gave them their superpowers, which made them fcked up killing machines on steroids.

A simple infection with the technocyte doesnt give the infected the ability to fly like a zephyr or us radial disarm.

So i guess this component which makes a warframe a special snowflake is the void :D

Edited by Venarge

If  by the Tenno council you mean the one made with feed back from us Founders, then No, we had nothing to do its creation.   Unless the other founders have been having secret meetings with the devs and I just wasn't given the memo.

No, not that council but the Tenno Council in the game.

The ideas I thought up weren't that great anyway so don't take them as my full honest view on it.

1st Power time lapse Mirage stops time and slows down enemy flre and enemy's  2nd power energy trap mirage someones a black hole type ball that sucks in all enemies around her then explodes after everyone around it is sucked in 3rd ability copy mirage turns into any enemy she last killed and can use the enemy utility and weapons and can also blend in with a crowd of enemies (not including bosses would be to OP)  4th ability traumatic blast mirage sends a blast that that blinds enemy's and makes them fire at random or it could send out a blast of heat in a room and make everyone have mirages i know kinda boring but that's all i can come up with I'm probably not you know making use of that shes a character with trickery but that's all i really have now.

Edited by regularkid

Mirage should be a troll frame

Shoot a bolt at an enemy that will apply a status with no visual. When it dies, it drops a "rare" mirage core that when picked up doesn't really give anything.

2nd ability make it so that there's a UI to bottom left that says "Loki Prime Helmet" like a survival reward.

1st power time lapse Mirage stops time and slows down enemy flre and enemys  2nd power energy trap mirage someones a black hole type ball that sucks in all enemies around her then explodes after everyone around it is sucked in 3rd ability copy mirage turns into any enemy she last killed and can use the enemy utility and wepons and can also blend in with a crowd of enemies (not including bosses would be to OP)  4th ability traumatic blast mirage sends a blast that that blinds enemys and makes them fire at random or it could send out a blast of heat in a room and make everyone have mirages i know kinda boring but thats all i can come up with im probably not you know making use of that shes a chracter with trickery but thats all i really have now.

1st ability isn't a clock.

It's crosshairs.

On the outside it shows a zoomed in enemy, on the inside it shows a zoomed out enemy.

The 2 ability is already the one announced on the devstream.

Inb4 merged.

Edited by GreyEnneract

for the first icon i'm thinking Copycat (you appearing as whoever you targeted) or Betrayal (target becomes hostile towards your enemies)

the second icon is the trap ability mentioned in the devstream, seeing it's a jack-in-a-box

the third might be the other half of what the first one might be? (either copycat or betrayal)

and the last one might be the party popper shown in the first seconds of the teaser.

These are just my guesses however...