Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Confirmed (Mirage) Megathread

Deaths.Reap3r

Not gonna lie, did not read "trap master" anywhere in that design, She looks infested, grineer like, or amphibian, nothing which screams "using the environment as traps" to me.

She looks like a jester or harlequin to me.  Makes sense that one of her abilities is kind of like turning ordinary objects into pranks.  "Radial blind from a container" is kind of like the shining light of opening a loot box.  I almost expect "item get!" theme music ala Legend of Zelda.

She might even go all Deadpool on us, and her ultimate could turn the hud into a weapon...

Edited by Littleman88

On the other hand, a Harlequin concept is actually rather unique and unseen in most games. A concept like this gives them total freedom and zero expectations that need to be fulfilled. After all, the only word you could really give to Loki's powerset is "Trickster", and just look how well he turned out.

There's always time to make one of those other possibilities after this one.

I respect how you feel about it, I just don't agree. I'd rather have an Earth or Crystal themed Frame or a Fanframe like Typhus or Vespa.

BUT I can't let that ruin my ability to enjoy this Frame I guess. I'm gonna keep an open mind, I'm just hoping she's a little cooler then at present.

She looks like a jester or harlequin to me.  Makes sense that one of her abilities is kind of like turning ordinary objects into pranks.  "Radial blind from a container" is kind of like the shining light of opening a loot box.  I almost expect "item get!" theme music ala Legend of Zelda.

She might even go all Deadpool on us, and her ultimate could turn the hud into a weapon...

boao2SU.jpg

Well, Valkyr was created and tortured by the Corpus, this might be the Grineer Counterpart.

its either gonna have something to do with Corpus or infested or a mix of both, I dont see why they'd give us this awesome event then release a warframe completely unrelated to it in anyway.

Uh there's already a xenomorph frame and it's Saryn. Trust me, Saryn has got all the xenomorph bases covered. 

#sarynmasterrace

Saryn is, afaik, more Tyranid than xenomorph.

That helmet just screams Tyranid Warrior/Tyrant to me.

Tyranid_warrior.jpg

You think I'M crazy? You should meet my sister!

I'm not crazy, I'm an airplane.

YOU CANNOT USE SARYN WITHOUT MARATHON AND RUSH. T_T

Except that I do. :3

At the very least I'd like it to be like Oberon with a dual theme.

You mean like how Oberon is a paladin/suck frame? :P

Vauban and Loki had a baby

More like Saryn and Valkyr.

canisters turn into bombs and explode pink confetti and kill everything,

My Saryn already does the explode pink confetti and kill everything thing.

seeing as mod pics usually hint and give tidbits of a warframes theme (elemental warframes showing their respective element mods, ash usually in melee mods and rhino in defence mods) i wonder if this warframe will feature any fire based abilities

By that logic Oberon and Excalibur shouldn't be in the cicero and tethra mods respectively then, the new warframe in this mod doesn't necesarily have to do anything with fire.