The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

Yeah, yeah. I know. Another major update thread. It's happened so many times before. Well, let's try to not make this a megahype thread and make it more of a "what we're hoping to see, what we want to see, and what we probably will not see" thread.

First off, we all know that we're seeing the coming of a new tileset and possible mission type that is most likely launching on Eris. We know that there will probably be more enemies coming, such as infested corpus tech and new units for the other factions.

We know we will be expecting new weapons and possible decorative items. This happens with every update.

Supposedly we're getting a new warframe called Harlequin. What would it be able to do?

Who knows?

What are you expecting with this update? What do you want to see with it? What do you think that DE will redact from their original statements for later use?

I'd love to hear feedback! All things U14 and soon-to-be!

Harlequin?

Did someone rip that name off of the DC comics character, Harley Quinn?

Also, I want to be able to have that sword and shield weapon as soon as U14 comes out :D

Harley Quinn was named after the historcal trickster the Harlequin.

Harlequin?

Did someone rip that name off of the DC comics character, Harley Quinn?

Also, I want to be able to have that sword and shield weapon as soon as U14 comes out :D

Harley Quinn, that name is an allusion to harlequin which a clothing pattern, whom the character happens to dress in. 

Some people have suggested the Harlequin frame is called 'Masquerade', can't remember the thread but (to me at least) it sounds great

No, they've said they'd like it to be Masquerade. Its codename is Harlequin. So we don't know what its final name will be. Could be Harlequin, could be something else.

1.Docking Bays for clans

2.New Modes

3.Infested Planet

4.Different Ship types

5.Volt Prime, Galatine Prime,Vasto Prime, Cernos Prime, Dread Prime... etc..

6.UNICORNS, nuff said

We need a unicorn skin for any frame that has horns. Nyx and excalibur especially.

- No update to standard gameplay. As usual, this will upset me. 

- Disapointing and utterly pointless kubrows. Will spawn many, many threads. 

- New tileset won't be fully optimised for quite some time

- Ship will be overhyped. Strangely I think ships won't fail; But they won't be as amazing as some would like. 

- New UI is a bugfest. 

- New frame won't be balanced for at least another major update. 

Edited by Innocent_Flower