Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

My god, you bunch of drama queens.

This thread isn't even about PW and DE. This is about an update THAT WILL BE COMING.

Go wail and moan and jump to conlusions in the megathread, that's what it's for.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

My god, you bunch of drama queens.

This thread isn't even about PW and DE. This is about an update THAT WILL BE COMING.

Go wail and moan and jump to conlusions in the megathread, that's what it's for.

So let's say update 14 is GREAT. 

What does that actually mean if you *know* what's coming is a horrendous P2Win model and dumbing down that Perfect World Entertainment is notorious for?

Edited by Hexagoros

No one cares about that update if PWE is in control.

Warframe is basically gone.

This - I do not care for Kubrow cubs and stuff until this insanity is cleared up - the only thing I know at this time is that my support for this project may have been lead into a direction I never wanted it to go, namely PWE.

Edited by OldSnakeMGS4

Yes.

You my good sir are quite good at being idiot also. Do you realize that?

Why are you replaying to a comment that don't exist...lol jk..

Ok really look I did edit it a little to make it less hostile at you so sorry about that..but really you don't help at all by posting that, you just make the topic worse then it already is, just the way I see it and im sure this is how flame wars start

Edited by LegionCynex

To calm things down a bit with that PWE - DE thing, why not remind ourselves of the update that we long awaited?

That is probably due today?

Think of the Kubrow. Think of your Starship. Think of Vor's prize.

Let the calming hype of U14 take your body.

Another thread merged.

I'm going to say this again, for emphasis:

There was never any date set for the release of U14. If you hype up yourselves too much and get disappointed that it wasn't today, you only have yourselves to blame. :)

Yet another thread merged.

Title says everything...

Another thread merged.

I'm going to say this again, for emphasis:

There was never any date set for the release of U14. If you hype up yourselves too much and get disappointed that it wasn't today, you only have yourselves to blame. :)

The merging never ends.

I'm still looking forward to the update.

I don't care about any other rubbish, it'll blow over and I'll get my cool ship and put a bobble head on the holographic dashboard.

Nope. Your player ship will be available through the purchasable Tenno lockbox.

So no update today? Or its still too early? Different time zone sry.

Is the U14 close? Did the devs anouced a release date or are we still getting the around the corner? :P I cant wait for those ships >.<

Edited by Masspayne