The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

Believe what you want to believe.

In logic and a proper understanding of the English language?  Yes, I will continue to believe in that.  99% of the hype on every thread like this is found in people reading too much into vague statements from DE.

Edited by Aggh

At tenno clock

10/10 would chuckle again

You must have been waiting to use that joke for a long time... patience is a virtue, I see. Well done, made my day :D

Edited by IANOBW

To be honest, I'm hoping that it'll pop tomorrow, even though that's really thin. But I wouldn't be surprised if it came out either later this week, sometime next week, or some time a week or two after that. Any more time and I am gonna get sad and mad.

c'mon DE say something! Plz dont give us the silent treatment now (:<

Barring any special circumstances, there should be a devstream Friday.  They'll probably talk about it then.

Edited by Aggh

Well, if this week's update is 13.8, then at max we should see it hit within two weeks. Unless DE decides to skip an update again (which means a faster U14) or they delay it.

Nothing stopping DE from going past 13.10 if that's what you're assuming.

Well I gess I'll leave this topic before I get ran over by the Hype train, and I guess we will have to wait and see.

I got some Plat over from the Prime Accuse I got and such so I'm saving that for anything ship or them dog things related.

So guys don't get you hopes up, im not excaly but my best bet is Next week due to the maths,

Pretty sure ships come with U14, and they said it would take a couple of weeks to finish the ships. So maybe at the start of July is when U14 comes out.

Not saying that it means u14 is any sooner, but technically they said that  just short of a month ago :|