Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angstrum Prime

darthdart

I might seem a little straight forward, and I apologize beforehand, as I need to swear to get my point through:

How in the actual F*** would anybody know that?

Edit: Also, only Tenno weaps get a primed version (most likely)

Edited by Klazik

theres all but no chance of it being primed as orokin era weapons become primed, corpus become vandal, grineer become wraith and with the nikana's release we got the new 'dragon' variant which seems to be for those weapons developed by the tenno after the whole orokin debacle (soman / tigris etc) and we have no special variants of any of the infested esq gear yet so only DE can guess at what they will be, course theres always a chance od dual angstrums (dual for corpus, twin for grineer and ak which i believe is for akimbo for tenno - though ive never seen any proof of it, it makes sense).

course then we also have the dex furis just to confuse matters - could be the lotus own personal stash ?

laters

Monk

If anything it'll be made into a Vandal. And chances are that won't happen for a while.

Blue Potatoes are common enough that if you really like it, just stuff a potato into it.

*sings like Beyonce*

If you like you should have stuffed a potato in it!

Angstrum is a Corpus weapon, and therefore it will not receive a prime. It may, however, receive a Vandal version, but those versions usually come with a slot and a potato installed.

The key for alt versions is:

Tenno weapons (and frames): Prime

Corpus weapons: Vandal

Grineer weapons: Wraith

Now you may be thinking "Hang on a second... Braton and Lato have both Prime and Vandal versions"

The answer to this is that Braton and Lato are essentially Orokin and Corpus. AFAIK, they were weapons given to the Corpus from the Orokin.

Edited by Gammaion

Angstrum is fantastic, potato the damn thing already.

By the time the angstrum vandal comes out, you'll have another tater for it.

Angstrum is a Corpus weapon, and therefore it will not receive a prime. It may, however, receive a Vandal version, but those versions always come with a potato installed and with a slot.

Braton vandal didn't come with a slot or tater.

Edited by VegetableBasket

Angstrum is fantastic, potato the damn thing already.

By the time the angstrum vandal comes out, you'll have another tater for it.

Braton vandal didn't come with a slot or tater.

This was way back in 2013 when the game came out of closed beta. I'm pretty sure weapons that come from events (such as Tethra's doom) always come with a slot and a potato installed (correct me if I'm wrong though).