Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Kubrow Pics Megathread!

GunBladeSlash

Well, here a funny bug for all of you that wonder.

I've seen enemies shrink down to my mini kubrows, but I've never seen one grow three times.

If there is bear among dogs it's this girl.

2dPM6K0.jpg

Her actual size is 3 times smaller so don't fall for some scams on "big bad kubrows".

Edited by ArcLightCRO

Well, here a funny bug for all of you that wonder.

I've seen enemies shrink down to my mini kubrows, but I've never seen one grow three times.

If there is bear among dogs it's this girl.

2dPM6K0.jpg

Her actual size is 3 times smaller so don't fall for some scams on "big bad kubrows".

Saw this happening on my last T4 survival run too and it was quiet funny.

well now i have a big army of kubrows meet number 14 :)

this little bundle of joy is a mixture of my one called  diesel who was a male sahasa who was big built with light grey fur and b;lack mask and belly and light stripes and a friends black male raksa who was smaller built with dark grey/black fur with black mask and sploges. 

and this is what can out of those

5EBRNmz.jpg

meet Icelily a female raksa but isnt she just a cutie :)

New Sanic my first female Sunika since Moist Nugget (rip)

She ended up being nothing like what I wanted. She got her dad's skinny body type, her dad's coloring and pattern, but her mother's height -_-

Edit: If anyone is going to want her imprints they should tell me ASAP. Otherwise I'm feeding them to the RNGods and hoping my next kubrow turns out a little better.

r6HwAxn.jpg

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

Ey guys, how do I start an auction?

I could be wrong about this but I believe that you start a thread in the trading post section of the forum and show the kubrow who's imprints you are selling and declare a closing time for the auction and then people who are interested post how much they are willing to pay and whoever has the highest bid when the auction ends gets the trade.