Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Kubrow Pics Megathread!

GunBladeSlash

Maturation update: HE'S A TANK

He got the tall AND muscular bodytypes :D I'm so glad I named him Gallows 'cause the black fur on his neck & head looks like an executioner's hood!

I love dis pup so much.

vyAq4w2.jpg

Damn im jelly, im so jelly my tail got floppy

Mine finally matured, i wish she was as bulky as yours but its fair enough i guess

1407037405-kubrow.jpg

Maturation update: HE'S A TANK

He got the tall AND muscular bodytypes :D I'm so glad I named him Gallows 'cause the black fur on his neck & head looks like an executioner's hood!

I love dis pup so much.

vyAq4w2.jpg

Man... my one bulky kubrow came out medium in height AND with boring colors. I'm envious.

Damn im jelly, im so jelly my tail got floppy

Mine finally matured, i wish she was as bulky as yours but its fair enough i guess

Man... my one bulky kubrow came out medium in height AND with boring colors. I'm envious.

Thanks, I feel like he's the first pup of mine that came together nicely. Rng is weird yo, my first turned out looking like shrek with green & brown post color-fix https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/254099-the-kubrow-pics-megathread/?p=3204802

The stripes running down yours look neat azour.

Edited by Variablemania

Newest member of my pack, Versace Lettuce, the Female Raksa.

Dad:

CFi3zaU.jpg

Er... other Dad:

032m7Hr.jpg

zuQqZQk.jpg

Tried my hand at a random incubation, got a ugly grey thing. Named her ignore me (she was another raksa) and I'm going to do exactly that.

Combined Roxy's and RecliningWhale's imprints and got a my second sunika ever (took me 10 tries to finally replace my first kubrow)

Female Sunika, named her sanic because she's blue. Hopefully she doesn't mature into skeletor like her father...

9z3Jhdr.jpg

Dad:

TyxPJao.png

Mom:

IX0Co67.jpg

Edited by SquirmyBurrito