The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Kubrow Pics Megathread!

GunBladeSlash

I'm going to name my one rex(after my second dog who i had for 6 years but had to put him down) when it hatches and i really hope he is one of the rare ones since it seems most kubrows are one type

Edited by warpath514

lol you guys do know you can glitch the incubator by spamming the E button. thats how this guy got his kubrow out of it. fyi. his kubrow hasnt fully grown yet. no ones has bc the update just came out yesterday and it takes 2 days for it to fully grow to adulthood. also im jealous of you guys....my kubrow is pure white...no special patterns :(

Edited by dllindsey

This is my male Huras kubrow named Vulma.

2014-07-19_00010_zpsbea49865.jpg

It stalks like a real white tiger :D.

OMG i want those stripes with a lotus symbol

mines is just boring grayish

Y0p8kZ8.jpg

Edited by theclinton

Two days for the egg to become a puppy

24 hours for the puppy to become mature.

Is that "24 hours" really true? If so, mine Kubrow is close to mature. I can't wait to test that Scavenge mod, maybe I can get rid of Master Thief on my warframe.

I know u need to interact with your kubrow in order for it to grow and gain loyalty and such but lets say if i leave the county or something for a month does anything bad happen such as he dies or leaves or the worse is he'll just lose loyalty?

Did my kubrow just hit puberty? He's very tall now.

KHTcOme.jpg

Congratulations! You now have a Teenbro! 

He's going to start masturbating all over the place, humping your leg, & listening to rebellious music! Have fun! :D

I know u need to interact with your kubrow in order for it to grow and gain loyalty and such but lets say if i leave the county or something for a month does anything bad happen such as he dies or leaves or the worse is he'll just lose loyalty?

best answer is put him in the stasis...so that he maintains his loyalty and health. so when you come back you can take him out :)

best answer is put him in the stasis...so that he maintains his loyalty and health. so when you come back you can take him out :)

This. If you can't afford DNA Stabilizers to keep him at +100% health? Stasis. Going out of town for a couple of days? Stasis. Want to optimize his his health and loyalty degradation? Stasis.

Stasis solves all non-mission Kubrow problems.