Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4Th Of July Event Speculation Megathread

ndantony

If DE do something for 4 of July (Independence day of USA) wait for "rage posts" of another countries (and me too ;D)

That's it. Someone need to realyze that the World doesn't orbit around 'Murica. I live in Europe, I'm happy for USA indipendence but not interested in celebrate it.

Seriously, I can't understand why the past year they create the colour palette for the 4th of July. Why? Let's make it for every Nation in the world or don't do it at all. 

There are a lot of Nations in the world that gave to humanity the culture, knowledge, the society of our days but no one celebrate them. Italy, Greece (Europe in general), China, Egypt, Lebanon and the entire Middle-East... And no one care. 

So, I repeat. Why? Tell me, because I really don't understand. 

To be honest the 4th isn't that special in america either.

Except maybe if you live in the gigantic cities or in the DC area.

Where I live, We get some fireworks, $&*^ around with them and eat dinner with whoever the F*** decides they want to $&*^ around with fireworks as well.

That's it. Someone need to realyze that the World doesn't orbit around 'Murica. I live in Europe, I'm happy for USA indipendence but not interested in celebrate it.

Seriously, I can't understand why the past year they create the colour palette for the 4th of July. Why? Let's make it for every Nation in the world or don't do it at all. 

There are a lot of Nations in the world that gave to humanity the culture, knowledge, the society of our days but no one celebrate them. Italy, Greece (Europe in general), China, Egypt, Lebanon and the entire Middle-East... And no one care. 

So, I repeat. Why? Tell me, because I really don't understand. 

Geographical location mostly. And mindsets.

America: Let's make 4th of July Palettes!

Other Countries: No one would get that the purpose behind our palettes were to celebrate our countries independence day. 

Geographical location mostly. And mindsets.

America: Let's make 4th of July Palettes!

Other Countries: No one would get that the purpose behind our palettes were to celebrate our countries independence day. 

Ok but, what's the point of this? 

Also, if I'm not wrong DE is Canadian... so... 

What's the point?

To pleasure the bigger part of their players? And what about the others? 

To celebrate the 'most important' Nation of the World? Are we sure about that? And, pretending it's true, however, what about the rest of the World?

You can see as you want but it still as no sense. Those aren't the things we need and, however, it's not polite.

I suppose DE celebrates 'murican holidays in warframe because that were most of its player base is located and that's were the money's at, but to be fair the also celebrated France's Le Quatorze Juillet, Ireland's Lá Fhéile Pádraig and Mexico's Dia de los muertos with that sweet skin pack (even if a lot of people in the USA celebrates the later two too).

Edited by Meganin

Ok but, what's the point of this? 

Also, if I'm not wrong DE is Canadian... so... 

What's the point?

To pleasure the bigger part of their players? And what about the others? 

To celebrate the 'most important' Nation of the World? Are we sure about that? And, pretending it's true, however, what about the rest of the World?

You can see as you want but it still as no sense. Those aren't the things we need and, however, it's not polite.

No, I'm just theorizing about mindsets. People really need to know when I am actually voicing my opinion and when I am not.

It could be localization for some games, especially those brought over from the Far East.

However, content concerning the 4th of July is restrict to sales and maybe event items, depending on how much room the localization team is given.

Edited by PeripheralVisionary

LOL you Americans think the World orbits around your Country. 

Or, you know, they did it last year too.  But I mean hey, lets not let precedent and actual facts get in the way of hate mongering and nationalism.

Edited by Aggh

You know, for all of the generalization spewed at the united states it sure would be easy to do it right back.

Instead one simple sentence suffices. 

Nationalism is stupid.

You realize every Country in the World have its own independence day?

As someone who lives in a european island (Malta), that is barely noticed by the world, especially America, and also has an independence day from the reign of the british, I agree.

But hey, we can all agree that the British were $&*^s.

You realize every Country in the World have its own independence day?

Meh, I just like it because its a day off work. (Do you get your independence day off?)

they should release fireworks or something, and call them starbursts. Just an idea.

oh wait..

(while im at it....real recommendation: add a purchase quantity option on the fireworks, it sucks buying one at a time)