Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Guys Think We Are Getting In Wednesday's Hotfix? (The 13.10? Anticipation Megathread)

Demoonic

It is almost official. Yesterday was the Canada day, so not much work done, and from the last new we had there was still a lot of work to be done.

so expect correcting patch, tenno reinforcement at the best, but not U14

How do you know?

Forum link for [DE]Drew's message: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/250130-update-14-hype-highlight-information-pictures-screenshots-included-the-megathread/page-29#entry2950591

There's also the fact that yesterday was Canada Day, a very notable national holiday. The vast majority of Canadians do not work on this date. 

So, today is... UPDATE DAY!(W00!)

By the various metrics and mentions of some staff and installed parts, it should be wrapping up around this week.

By the metrics of the UI team, we probably have a week to go.

So, do you think today will be the glorious ships+kubrows+quests+ds incremental upgrade(14.0.0)... or do you think we'll be patching(13.10.0)? Or, hotfixing(13.9.5)?

I'm curious what people have interpreted from what's available.

Ok so your topic got merged before I chuold post so where we go.

*Sighs* Ok seriously this gets really old now ,because this always ends up in Flame wars in these type of topics and I'm petty sure everyone is getting tried of it. As much I want the Update 14 to come today and as much by the maths it should be coming out today and the fact the DE posted the UI from the ship in working order as well it SHOULD come out, I'm getting tierd of seening people screaming and seaming their own opinions down others necks and demanding them to accept it.

For people like saying: No, Soon TM and such screaming that the update is NOT comping out, oh this train is so going to crash etc.

These type of people want or try to start flame wars, and this is what causes people so hate "Hype" trains and begin to hate OPs that post thease type of topics.

*sighs* ok im done

But all in all the update comes out "When Its Finished", as much people hate seening "When its Done" type of things its just the sad turth and no one likes waiting but we all have to do it sadly.

I'll only join the Hype train if I kown by 100% that the Update WILL be coming out by a teaser from the DE in any format or from.

Edited by LegionCynex

-snip-

"These types"..."trolls" cause it.

Research shows that internet trolls, in general, exhibit psychopathic tendencies.

So you're telling me, because some people out there are some version of minor-league insane, I'm not allowed to be excited or happy about my favorite game getting even-better-yet?

The community shouldn't lose out on the right to be excited merely because psychopaths exist.

Hopefully more helmets, I'm really hoping that they actually make some cool looking helms soon :p

Given the track record of current helmet options, I doubt it highly.

Average/mediocre helmet design seems to be the teams forte.

My guess would be Valkyr's new animations and the new Jynx / Harlekin (whatever she's called now) Frame.

U14 is a major update, this may take a while to settle.

No update 14 today. 

Everyone reading this thread make sure someone repeats this every few posts or at least every page of this thread. 

Quote DE Drews post as to why we are not getting U14 this week

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/250130-update-14-hype-highlight-information-pictures-screenshots-included-the-megathread/page-29#entry2950591

A few people have done this already and we are only on page 3. This is going to be along day so make sure you repeat this message so we can spare some pain. 

As for what we are getting? 

Well Zephyr and Hydroid only have one alternative helmet still... So that would be nice. 

Edited by MDRLOz

I want a fix for Rare Fusion cores appearing as rewards in T4 Exterminate missions when they're not supposed to be in the drop table.

I'd like a fix for whatever recent change rendered Prosecutors so much more difficult to defeat. I'm assuming it wasn't intentional.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/254085-prosecutors-can-now-instantly-wreck-an-entire-mission/

funny how all think u14 is not possible today.. 

DE drew said they workin on it.. this week.   he never said "the whole week" or anything.    "this week" could mean anything.. 

maybe friday... who knows

50/50 chance is my call

funny how all think u14 is not possible today.. 

DE drew said they workin on it.. this week.   he never said "the whole week" or anything.    "this week" could mean anything.. 

maybe friday... who knows

50/50 chance is my call

Just to let you know Wednesday is the official patch release day for DE. 

It used to be patches on Friday and Livestreams on Wednesday but they swapped it. This was because it was a big pain for developers to come in on Saturday to fix bugs and such. 

We occasionally get a patch on the Thursday when it cant come out on Wednesday but just needs a little more tweaking. A big update like 14 WILL come out on a Wednesday. DE Drew also said that we will know when its coming out. This likely means it will come after a live stream showing us the awesome stuff we will get or we will get another hype website like grineer systems. 

No update 14 today. 

Everyone reading this thread make sure someone repeats this every few posts or at least every page of this thread. 

Quote DE Drews post as to why we are not getting U14 this week

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/250130-update-14-hype-highlight-information-pictures-screenshots-included-the-megathread/page-29#entry2950591

A few people have done this already and we are only on page 3. This is going to be along day so make sure you repeat this message so we can spare some pain. 

As for what we are getting? 

Well Zephyr and Hydroid only have one alternative helmet still... So that would be nice. 

True. If we get something it could very well be that -- we got Nova's and Nekros' second set of Helmets right before U11 hit.

But seeing it's a Canada holiday and all, we might not get anything today.

Weapon, scarf, what do you guys think? because i'm gettin' tired of useless weapons and dual dangle scarves

Since today is my birthday i am going to get a gift of 300k plat. /sarc

Wouldn't mind a small plat gift today though it really is my birthday. XD